Togc X Wcd,face Off, Face Off X Yeti#4, Cherry Picker

• Thread starter Icristal
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Icristal

Icristal

The ladies are doing great,, the wind damage is almost gone and they are now regaining ground again. I just wish the wind just not be as strong as it has been lately. Such weird summer weather this year. Most are now starting to go over the top of the cages. The new growth this week has been strong. I have also started a regular feeding and it makes for happy plants. Most of them have tight node spacing. They all were cleaned up on the bottom today to remove lower larf.

TOGC X WCD #1
Towc1

TOGC X WCD #2
Towc2

Cherry Picker #1
Cp1

Cherry picker #2
Cp2

Face Off
Fo

Face Off x Yeti #4
Foyt

Keep it green all
Icristal

tangiekosher

tangiekosher

The ladies are doing great,, the wind damage is almost gone and they are now regaining ground again. I just wish the wind just not be as strong as it has been lately. Such weird summer weather this year. Most are now starting to go over the top of the cages. The new growth this week has been strong. I have also started a regular feeding and it makes for happy plants. Most of them have tight node spacing. They all were cleaned up on the bottom today to remove lower larf.

TOGC X WCD #1
View attachment 611771

TOGC X WCD #2
View attachment 611772

Cherry Picker #1
View attachment 611773

Cherry picker #2
View attachment 611774

Face Off
View attachment 611775

Face Off x Yeti #4
View attachment 611776

Keep it green all
Icristal
Those are looking a little light green possible too much water or maybe the nutrients.looking great . Ph of tap is usually the prob ..

Icristal

Icristal

My blue is still solid green:) 707 roots organics with water only . My og kush here with big leaf. Great green to shoot for .
@tangiekosher I don't mind your opinions or advice,,but please stop posting pictures of your stuff in my threads, you have been told before not to do this. And the color of the plants depends allot on the camera you use as well. My plant are doing great and so far no issues with nutrients, etc.

Thanks @SmokyPockets well said.

str8smokn

str8smokn

I noticed the party bins and the drain plug is what gave it away.
I love it,so you have casters for it if you need them.
It's great.
I might have to borrow that idea for indoors if you don't mind.?
STR8

SmokyPockets

SmokyPockets

You are most welcome , Icristal. There are few things as annoying as that , in my opinion.

Icristal

Icristal

I noticed the party bins and the drain plug is what gave it away.
I love it,so you have casters for it if you need them.
It's great.
I might have to borrow that idea for indoors if you don't mind.?
STR8
I don't mind at all,,the casters broke along time ago. The ones with wheels you see are small flat things made of wood with wheels on them, 4 boards, 4 wheels, i got them at Harbour freight for a couple of bucks, cheaper than making them, just wish I had picked up a few more.,,,lol,,work great indoors too just the right size for the pot. Only had 3 of them , so improvised on the others with what was hanging around. I love recycling stuff for other uses.

Agree, @SmokyPockets

tangiekosher

tangiekosher

@tangiekosher I don't mind your opinions or advice,,but please stop posting pictures of your stuff in my threads, you have been told before not to do this. And the color of the plants depends allot on the camera you use as well. My plant are doing great and so far no issues with nutrients, etc.

Ok cool . I'm not trying to say there shitty I don't understand you . I was saying there light green and trying to help . No wonder you never grow better . Take advice from time to time . You don't know everything. Also others had pics on here so I added mine as an example. It's nice to know you care how mine are still doing . Have a great summer :)

tangiekosher

tangiekosher

Also I remember you had this problem last year . I tried to say no to re use soil . And not to use bottles. Can't take that out your pots now. . Ohh well

SmokyPockets

SmokyPockets

Dude.... Are you serious?
You come at Icristal like that and your picture is fuckin terrible. I wouldn't make hash out of your sickly looking lil popcorn bud. You are clearly a newbie and just trying to look cool, not a very smart one either. Like Icristal said if you look at the background foliage and even the grass, you would notice they all are light green. It's clearly the camera/ lighting . You are definitely not as good a grower as you think... And self righteous asshole. Good luck with that

Icristal

Icristal

Also I remember you had this problem last year . I tried to say no to re use soil . And not to use bottles. Can't take that out your pots now. . Ohh well

Look I have had enough of you. @tangiekosher And I am not a DUDE, I am a Lady. And you don't need to understand me either, why would you need to, geezzzz.

1) I do not reuse my soils, they go in a compost pile for my veg garden.
2) I sometimes use bottled nutes, but not all the time, I do use teas as well, or just plain water, I have a compromised immune system, so need to be ware of what I use and how often (UNDERSTAND THIS I DO)
3) You know jack shit about me and my style of growing.
4) I do not make myself out as an expert on anything.
5) I do take advice from others and am always willing to learn new things and methods, especially from the true dedicated/experienced growers here.
6) And make you own thread if you want people to see your stuff as you have been told before. And don't use the lame excuse you don't want it tracked back to you,,hahaha that's a joke,,everything YOU post online can be traced back to YOU, one way or another, so be aware of this.

And last but not least, you are not an expert and I have read you advice and will use if necessary. And you need to listen when people contradict your statements and opinions. And yes the kind of camera you use does makes a difference in how things look, try it and see for yourself. So as far as I am concerned, I have no need for your opinion or negative comments anymore. As for the other picture posted in my thread, it was okayed by me and it shows me what one of my strains could look like when finished, very related to what I am growing, so stuff that one in your hat. I am sorry , but you have set me off and I have had enough.

Thanks again @SmokyPockets well said again :) Happy 4th to you and everyone else.

Top Bottom