Togc X Wcd,face Off, Face Off X Yeti#4, Cherry Picker

• Thread starter Icristal
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Icristal

Icristal

This is the Face Off x Yeti, it is the first place it was topped,,I wish all of the plants when topped did this. Nice cluster of colas

Random pictures of the tops of a few of them, excuse the camera quality. All but one of the plant are at least 2ft taller than me,,lol The new growth the past week has been crazy,,but all good. I just love going out and walking thru them and checking them out. The smells get real strong during watering,,love it.

Keep it green all
Icristal

str8smokn

str8smokn

Damn what did I miss?
They are looking stellar as usual!
Some lovely ladies you got there.
STR8

SmokyPockets

SmokyPockets

I can't wait to be able to do some outdoor, hopefully this nov we will get rec here in mass. I had some blue dreams outdoor in RI a couple seasons ago, and those did amazing . Until then , I get to watch your beautiful grows

Icristal

Icristal

I can't wait to be able to do some outdoor, hopefully this nov we will get rec here in mass. I had some blue dreams outdoor in RI a couple seasons ago, and those did amazing . Until then , I get to watch your beautiful grows

It is nice,,but after harvest you have visit withdrawals . I actually gave 2 of my plants to a friend trainwreck and blue dream. They are growing somewhere in MA. lol She said they were huge.

Icristal

Icristal

It is nice,,but after harvest you have visit withdrawals . I actually gave 2 of my plants to a friend trainwreck and blue dream. They are growing somewhere in MA. lol She said they were huge.
Another friend has some who is local,,he fucked them up big time. Had power mold even before putting outdoors. Long haul to keep it at bay for him,,wish him well,,and not going anywhere near that garden. lol

Icristal

Icristal

I am currently being attacked by Japanese Beetles. A daily chore to pick them off,,but not a problem. There easy to drop in a bucket of soapy water. I will be doing the scheduled preventive spraying on the ladies in the early morning. I will also be doing a soap and water spray for the ground and grass and plants nearby. Spraying the ground brings up the slug of the beetle and the birds will go nuts having a nice juicy snack. lol

So in the mean time here are some pictures of the stalks. Getting so big, picture don't do them justice. And the smells of them is all around, is is getting stronger.

Some of the pictures freaked me out, as I thought something ate the stalk. But is just so happens, it just the sun on them. lol Like the second picture
20160713 140119
20160713 140126
20160713 140134
20160713 140147
20160713 140208
20160713 140216

Keep it green all
Icristal

Icristal

Icristal

Holy Crap,,,lol When you walk around your plants and they are taller than you are, it is a good feeling they are doing so well. Butttttttttttttttt put a big fence around them and they look like midgets in there,,hahahahaha,

I am glad to have this fence though,,been long time coming. The ladies are doing good,,we had a bit of rain, so had to replenish the nutes and added some epsom salts. They are on a regular schedule to spray for any bugs. But the most annoying one right now is the Japanese Beetle. Pick the suckers off several times a day, plus we have been soap spraying the grounds to help get rid of them. There everywhere. I read they burro in the ground then reemerge as a grub before a beetle. And I saw this very thing in my veg garden today. I was weeding it and saw several of them already in the ground to go to the next stage.

Here are the ladies fenced in,,just have to place the plants a little better tomorrow.
20160717 201641

keep it green all
Icristal

str8smokn

str8smokn

How much soapy water do you have to spray? Can you just pour a small amount on the surface of the soil?
I'm just thinking it would take a couple times or a strong dose in order to penetrate the surface and start dripping into their depth.

That sucks that they have to be caged up for their freedom,but I'm sure you have animals around that love them just as much as you do.!
Nice legs you got there. Um ,I mean trunks..
STR8

Icristal

Icristal

We have a 25 gallon water tank with a long spray wand on the back of an atv we use to water our half acre garden, so we use this to do the soap spray on the grounds. Then rinse it out to use for watering the garden again. Your looking at 5 acres to spray, I mean they are bad, so many it's crazy. I will try to get some pictures of them in clusters tomorrow. We will be spraying the yard and surrounding bushes once every 2 weeks to keep them at bay. It has already improved some, but now they are going in the ground again. But the more I get now , the less that reproduce. The soapy water needs to penetrate 4" to get to the grubs, then they come to the surface and the birds have a tasty lunch. I believe the grubs can be brought up in the fall and early spring, and most active as beetles in May-July.

Ya the fence is needed to keep the wild animals away and in a med state they have to be fenced in and locked. So trying to be in compliance with the state. I do not think any kind of fence will keep people out, but hey I did what I had too,,lol. I was more concerned with animals, especially the deer, lots in the woods close by. Plus I have video cameras catching all activity near and around the plants and property, will record and will not overwright any video captured.

Ayup good looking legs lol you got it right the first time,,lol

Animal in my back yard, deer, moose, black bear, fox, rabbit, coyote, coy dogs, turkeys, geese, ducks, partridge, wood cock, beaver. Haven't found a Yeti yet,,lol

str8smokn

str8smokn

sounds like you have my kind of lay out, where your at.
That's about how much land I would like ,5 acres is just enough.
I'm sitting on 1.56 acres and love it . Completely grown around (bushes and hedges) so no nosey neighbors.
Gotta love the country life.
I'm sure the Yetti will stumble into your yard one day. Just be ready to catch him.
STR8

Icristal

Icristal

sounds like you have my kind of lay out, where your at.
That's about how much land I would like ,5 acres is just enough.
I'm sitting on 1.56 acres and love it . Completely grown around (bushes and hedges) so no nosey neighbors.
Gotta love the country life.
I'm sure the Yetti will stumble into your yard one day. Just be ready to catch him.
STR8

Thank you,,it is nice to live in the country. We actually have 43 acres, with 5 acres of lawn around the house and love every bit of it.

We can hunt out back here as well and its the perfect place to introduce the gradkids on how to hunt..
But still on the hunt for that elusive Yeti, I do have a Face Off x Yeti, ya think that will draw it in,, lololol

Your place sounds awesome as well. I like the completely grown around part,,that I would love to have. But very happy with what I got. lol

Icristal

Icristal

The Ladies outdoors are in flower and the sugar is showing a little. I love this phase and hope they do well. They are recovering from heat stress and are looking better each day. Getting there regular feeding and loving as much water i can give them. And the Japanese Beetles have slowed down quite a bit, thankful for that. lol We are in a drought in our area right now. Rains all around us, but we are left high and dry. Hoping the our well holds out, it has never been an issues before, but it's the worst I have ever seen it around here. Temps are getting down to the mid to high 50's at night, but high 80's during the day.

Here are the ladies standing tall in the late afternoon sun. I am wondering how tall they will get in the final stretch, could get interesting. Also as they start to flower, I noticed the branches wanting to reach to the sides, so will have to add more support for them.

Cherry Picker #1
Cp1

Cherry Picker #2
Cp2

Face Off X Yeti #7
Foyt

Face Off
Fo

TOGC x WCD #1
Tog1

TOGC x WCD #2
Tog2

Keep it green all
Icristal

geologic

geologic

Old Pharmer
Supporter
But the most annoying one right now is the Japanese Beetle. Pick the suckers off several times a day, plus we have been soap spraying the grounds to help get rid of them. There everywhere. I read they burro in the ground then reemerge as a grub before a beetle.
"I think I've got an established herd of Cap's Bennies;
we've been getting much needed rain and this morning
there was a buncha big dead grubs on the top of the ground,
the birds got 'em before I got back with camera,
but it resembled the aftermath of the first time I used Cap's--
like this from somewhere above..."

Caps1a

https://www.thcfarmer.com/community/threads/testimonials-for-caps-bennies.46603/page-12#post-1678144

Icristal

Icristal

"I think I've got an established herd of Cap's Bennies;
we've been getting much needed rain and this morning
there was a buncha big dead grubs on the top of the ground,
the birds got 'em before I got back with camera,
but it resembled the aftermath of the first time I used Cap's--
like this from somewhere above..."

View attachment 623624
https://www.thcfarmer.com/community/threads/testimonials-for-caps-bennies.46603/page-12#post-1678144
I haven't tried caps yet,,but have read tons on its benefits. Do you have a link where to find this for purchase?
Thanks

Top Bottom