Tolpans Indoor Grow

• Thread starter Tolpan
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
T

Tolpan

Update Day 47!

Im still fighting with PM, but it looks like I stopped most of it. On monday I will buy a sulfur vaporizor and hope to get everything under control.
All strains are seeded by a chemdog DD plant that shows nanners at the end of week three and I miseed to take them away! So, my fault!

I stopped nutes for a couple of days and only fed them with little water, to in stop PM. So here they are Farmers!
Pic 1-2: MSG
Pic 3-5: Skunk (White and Sensi, can't say which is which)
Pic 6-7: Lemon Stinky
Pic 8-............: Jack The Ripper

Z

Zoolander

Premium Member
Supporter
Tolpan:hi Have you tried Dutch Masters for the PM ?

T

Tolpan

:hi Zoo!
No I have not. First I used backing soda and it get better, but it started again and then I bought some chemical stuff, that is used with tomatoes and it works great! But I still have some spores in the air, so I will buy the sulfur burner to avoid more infections!
Subcool told me in my JTR thread that that's the only thing that will help! I don't want to harvest to early, so I will give it a go and hope to give the girls another 15-20 days. It's not that expensive, something about 50 Dollars and I think in my region and the case that my growroom is in the cellar, I will invest in a sulfur burner!

Hope all is well with yours! Vibes

Tolpan

D

drpressure600

nice plants . .

their some nice plants you got there tolpan, very clean tent, very nice indeed, you've a lovely yield on the way there . .

O

oregonpine

was wondering....is one of them plants fertilized? or am i mistaken? and that tent thing ya got there....they work good? i was thinking about investing in one for personal and keep the houses for commercial....ill have like some super long flowering haze hybrid or something in there...anyways, peace.
"We had two bags of grass, seventy-five pellets of mescaline, five sheets of high-powered blotter acid, a saltshaker half-full of cocaine and a whole multicolored collection of uppers, downers, laughers, screamers . . . Also, a quart of tequila, a quart of rum, a case of beer, a pint of raw ether and two dozen amyls. Not that we needed all that for the trip, but once you get into a serious drug collection, the tendency is to push it as far as you can. The only thing that really worried me was the ether. There is nothing in the world more helpless and irresponsible and depraved than a man in the depths of an ether binge and I knew we'd get into that rotten stuff pretty soon . . ." -HST-

T

Tolpan

@drpressure600: thanks doc, but I'm not really satisfied with the grow. Too much seeds, less to smoke and lots of troubles with PM. But I'm happy that I will finish this grow and I learned a lot!
I havn't shown any pics of my JTR bomb girls, lol!
I had 3 plants that were outstanding and you all, will see soon! Impressive and not close to my best with the JTR.

@oregonpine: Well, all my plants are heavily seeded. Had to go through hard times without nutes, just less water. Had to spray them because of mildow.
I have 2 growtents. One is for mothers and the other one will soon be for clones and seedgrowing.
The new one is far etter. Asolutely dark! Good work. Don
't know how it's called. Have to look.

Cheers Tolpan

PS: That next update will rock da House!:party

P

ProGroWannabe

This is a great thread Tolpan! I've stopped in here to read a couple of updates so far, but I finally had to post and tell you what a great job your doing with all the different strains your running.

Keep up the good work!

T

Tolpan

Thanks PGW:handshake!

We all here to show our best and love for our holy plant!
And be sure theirs lots of new stuff in da house:party!
NYCD, Blue Pimp, C99, ..............

:smoke

K

kid606

hey ;)
can't wait for the jtr pics..put 3 jtr clones into my brand new nft system..will flip them to flower within a week..they enjoy the sunny place next to some chem dd, orange diesel and sour diesel ibl..

T

Tolpan

Sounds great kid606! Hope you like the JTR! Have you topped them? I think they like it better untopped, but just my 2 cents.

Keep an eye on that chemdog brotha! Take a look from day 15 to 32 for nanners! Check them every day and I think you will stay safe. Good way is to remove the buts in the first quarter of the plant. If they still show, I think you'll see them not on the top buds, more down.

Tolpan

K

kid606

thanks for the info tolpan..
i haven't topped the jtr's..had em long under cfl lighting..they didn't grow too much in height but they got pretty bushy..

T

Tolpan

Some pics for ya:D
Pic1: MSG
Pic2: JTR
Pic3: Sensi Skunk
Pic4: JTR
Pic5-6: Lemon Stinky
Pic7-9: JTR

Hallo 030
Hallo 031
Hallo 032
Hallo 035
Hallo 038
Hallo 037
Hallo 041
Hallo 056
Hallo 053
Notoriousskunk

Notoriousskunk

good job wish i had loads of buds like that
keep up the fantastic work

Peace

N$

T

Tolpan

Harvest part 1:party!

I just did some Skunks and my little beauty, Lemon Stinky.

pic 1: Sensi skunk
all the others Lemon Stinky:D.

Ls1 008
Ls1 012
Ls1 013
Ls1 016
Ls1 018
D

drpressure600

nice plants . .

their some fine plants that you got there tolpan, nice work . .

P

ProGroWannabe

Hey Tolpan, now those are some "buds on a stick"! Great job there man.

Top Bottom