Toms bag seed veg and flower tents

• Thread starter TomTom420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
TomTom420

TomTom420

Showing my veg tent today. Started growing about 7 months ago and have harvested 7 plants so far at 3 different times making this my fourth run.
When flu put the kiabosh on my working travels around Canada the gf and I settled down in Nova Scotia and I figured since I wouldn't get to do my only hobby( fishing) as much, I'd try growing a bit and of course I'm hooked and loving it. Hope you enjoy. Love the farm fam really feel like I'm learning alot, I'm forever reading on here, thanks everyone.

2x4x5.5

Sunshine mix #4 soil

1000 watt(110 actual watts) led( Amazon cheapy lol)

Tap water only so far

No pH anything

Up potted from solo cups to 1 gallon

All bag seed 3 different kinds(2 kinds not labeled just randoms and 5 of em are early miss cross)

Started with 15(5 of each) and 14 popped up(hoping for 6 good females)

Topped once so far( might do it again)
About 5 weeks from sprout

These will grow for approximately 7 more weeks as my 4x4 flower tent won't be done flowering the 7(just a lil too crowded with 7 of them) tangerine dream bag seed.
Toms bag seed veg and flower tents

October 5.
Toms bag seed veg and flower tents 2
Toms bag seed veg and flower tents 3
Toms bag seed veg and flower tents 4

October 23
Toms bag seed veg and flower tents 5

TomTom420

TomTom420

And now my 4x4 flower tent I flipped these girls on October 9. I started with 8 seeds and all of them sprouted one showed male a month into veg. These pics below are from October 16.
IMG 20211016 1805567282
IMG 20211016 1806163762

FuriousStyles

FuriousStyles

Nice growing @TomTom420. What strain was that male you had pictures of at the start of the thread?

TomTom420

TomTom420

Nice growing @TomTom420. What strain was that male you had pictures of at the start of the thread?
Not sure tbh...I planted 5 of each...3 kinds...all bag seed...14 sprouted and found 5 males in veg so far...one of the batches of 5 were early miss bag seed😎

FuriousStyles

FuriousStyles

Not often you see red sap. Might have been cool to let it spread a little love before you discarded.

TomTom420

TomTom420

Definitely a little more yellow than I would like tbh but there still swelling so I'm trying not to stress about it . I think I might have to start tieing some colas up I can see one of them leaning a lil bit lol 😎

Latest posts

Top Bottom