Tons of TGA seeds

• Thread starter DomsChron
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
D

DomsChron

Hello guys, I am doing a TGA grow!

I have Vortex, Qleaner, Bubba Gum, Jacks Cleaner II, Jack the Ripper, and Space Dawg.

Which should I start? I have a 1000 watt lumatek/hortilux combo, and a 600 watt lumatek / hortilux combo. I will be using subcool's super soil and starting in rapid rooters. I have found that only adding water is the best way to go. I have modified his soil just a tad by adding green sand in the bottom.

Any questions about the setup guys?

M

Mr Green

sounds like your on your way to a great grow... you cant go wrong with any of subs gear.. keep us posted and look forward to seeing your grow

H

hererisssh

Premium Member
Supporter
I'd really like to see someone run the JCII and the Space Dawgs :yes

O

ograskal

Nice variety bro.!!!...I would run a few of each of those myself...Looks like you have more than enough lighting...Keep us updated....~ogr

D

DomsChron

Thanks for the replies guys!

I'm more than happy to answer any questions about setup or grow style.

mr. chunky nugz

mr. chunky nugz

sick gear, ive got som jtr im waiting to bustout! cant wait to see how this turns out

T

Tolpan

My vote goes to spacedawg!

But with your space I would try some beans from every strain!

Greets Tolpan

BombBP

BombBP

Run that Qleaner Dom. I think Sub said thats his fav:). Nice seeing you around btw.

B

BITYmagicBeanz

i would pop the vortex and spacedawg first. been after trying to get vortex myself. lucky u. lol

D

DomsChron

Good to hear from you bomb bud! What do you guys think. I'm going to start 8 Vortex and 8 Jacks Cleaner 2 under the 600 watt in 6.5 gallon pots. Also, I will be starting 5 Mazar X Afghani, 5 Qleaner, 5 White Widow, and 5 Crude Oil under the 1000 watt, also in 6.5 gallon containers. I will be using a variation of subcools super soil on all of them and feeding only plain water, no liquid nutes.

Monkfish

Monkfish

sounds good buddy, ive grown the spacequeen from sub quite a few years but none of the others:nerd...bests with the project

mf

D

DomsChron

How did you like the Space Queen? Pretty stable huh? I bought Subs book DANK and he truly stuns me with all of his photos and descriptions.

Top Bottom