Too bushy flowering? Can it be a problem?

• Thread starter SamRD
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
SamRD

SamRD

I'm 10 days into flowering, did the pre flowering trim but it's very bushy. Fan leaves from one branch going into the bud sites of other branches, can a bud grow if it's cluttered with fan leaves?

I'm told to not cut fan leaves mid flowering because it can shock the plant and also they are a food source. What should I do?

Image2
Image3
Image4
Image5
Image0
Image1
N

Newber

wait til day 21 and lollipop larf and do a second defoliation.... what works best for me

SamRD

SamRD

wait til day 21 and lollipop larf and do a second defoliation.... what works best for me
Defoliation 3 weeks in won't negatively impact the plant? With shock and slower growth and smaller buds?

N

Newber

check out my photos, u just want to wait for after stretch, and before it bulking

SamRD

SamRD

Damn that's huge. I'll do it, day 21. I hope I don't mess up and only remove what has no potential for growth

N

Newber

take the next 11 days and just research, took me awhile to lollipop being I had a bunch of different sources giving different advice. but day 1 and 21 is killing it for me in a good way!

N

Newber

after stretch ull have a better idea of what's not getting optimal light.... happy farming, followed u so I'll be around 😎

Top Bottom