This poor GSC extreme clone had a hard life . As a result she was very stunted and stuff.
Well she's growing out of it . I gave her a 15 gallon smart pot and started to feed it light general hydroponics veg. So now is it too bushy ? Should I clean up some or all of its undergrowth? Just my 2nd grow

Yes it's true she was in flower at one time . I am still going to grow her out , I'm about to lolly pop her just because I d k what eels to do.

Am I seeing a bunch of single bladed leaves? Doesn’t smaller number of blades on plants indicate having been stressed versus the more normal five, seven, nine bladed leaves?

Two season's ago I had 8 plants that accidently started flowering at 3 weeks and we're not discovered until they had tiny budlets forming. I trimmed the budding tips off of them and placed them under 24hr lights and gave them veg nutes. In two weeks they completely re-vegged and were planted outdoors where they took off grew 7ft tall and6ft wide with beautiful buds top to bottom. I had never had this problem before and was very suprised at how well they turned out.

I trimmed it 2 weeks ago , just the lowest branches and leafs. Oddly right after that it quit growing up and started growing out. I promise to just feed and water her from now on . Perhaps the plant knows what it's doing.