Too late to do this?

• Thread starter yamama
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Y

yamama

Have some plants that been indoors flowering on 12/12 for 25days, vegged them for too long an now running out of room. was wondering is it too late to dump them outside? Also its hot as hell here atm, alot hotter than in my room, can get to 38 after midday, is the heat shock going to cause any problems?

E

edux10

the lighting should be pretty much the same, you should check you local weather report. the enviroment could be a lot colder tho. If anything seems like too extreme of a change just do it gradually. You dont want to shock you plants ever. If it gets cold at night, bring them inside and put them in a closet or whatever.

SmokeyPipes

SmokeyPipes

defenetly not reccomended,but if you have to,try and put in a spot where they won't get direct sunlight for the first week, if theres no way for you to at least tie them down to create some more room inside,then do what you have to and hope for the best!!

Y

yamama

will dump them out tomoz an see, its 5 plants that jus stretched far to much compared to rest of the room, wont be that bad if i loose them jus wanted to hear a few comments to see if it was totally pointless or not

Camdawg

Camdawg

transition them nicely over a course of a few weeks i wouldnt take them outside then back into your room due to bugs and the what not. set up a CFL or t-5 and take them outside for longer periods till there adjusted. if it gets cold you could always make a simple green house with clear plastic. use a small heater at night and keep those babies warm.

Latest posts

Top Bottom