Too late ?

• Thread starter Indianche
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
I

Indianche

Yo guys I'm germinating some seeds and I was wandering is it too late for an outdoor ?

I

Indianche

Europe, Bulgaria we are about to get into summer. Well it has kinda already started but its about to get as summerish as it gets.

S

StonedOwl

Please if I am incorrect, someone come in here and say something.
If you are just getting into spring, early summer you should be good to go. So long as there are no more frosts this year, it will flower when the time is right.

I

Indianche

Nope we get snow and frost in january thats long past thanks for the info :)

M

Magoo

Account for a good 90 days of growing season and you have a good chance.... though some sativas or even stubborn indicas may want/need to go longer.

Good luck, the season is ever changing and dictating how late we can keep things out around here....some seasons get a month or more deeper/later than others...flip of a coin each year

I

Indianche

Due to the June 21 st equinox, beans started before then will finish at their normal time.
So the answer is yes!

I don't get it are you saying its too late ? By what I understand if I plant before the june of 21 its ok ? So why are you saying its too late ?

T

tophmaster

i dont think he meant its too late. think he meant like yes germinate them bitches and farm some thc, cuz it isnt too late yet

M

meltmelts

I am at roughly the same latitude, and you can definitely plant now. Magoo's advice is spot on though. Definitely make sure you have genetics that will finish on time. Have a great season!

Top Bottom