Too Much Nitrogen, Suggestions?

• Thread starter Onerous
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
O

Onerous

It’s important to understand what you are reading man. Your ratios of nutrients are not appropriate for coco.
This is the first post in Justicemans thread.
Which is why I lowered and then saught help, and your first reply was that I was just "wrong"..
If I'm too high on N I still drop everything in the same ratio, GREAT advice now..

dextr0

dextr0

Honestly I’m terrible at ratios and on acid now so...you could imagine...

I’m looking into it lol.

*u right I think.

dextr0

dextr0

I wrote it the way I did to show that the ratios are indeed the same but when divided how they are not in fact equal.

dextr0

dextr0

The law of reciprocal proportions was proposed by Jeremias Ritcher in 1792. It states that, "If two different elements combine separately with the same weight of a third element, the ratio of the masses in which they do so are either the same or a simple multiple of the mass ratio in which they combine."

crimsonecho

crimsonecho

Self-Proclaimed Don Quixote
Supporter
Of course not, can't you see, they're written completely different. Haha. Yes, they're both 2/3.

1/1.5 hahahah.

The law of reciprocal proportions was proposed by Jeremias Ritcher in 1792. It states that, "If two different elements combine separately with the same weight of a third element, the ratio of the masses in which they do so are either the same or a simple multiple of the mass ratio in which they combine."

What, what?! :D

SmithsJunk

SmithsJunk

In 1993, Snoop proposed the law of Gin and Juice, wherein in if the afore mentioned ingredients were briskly applied in equal parts to a beaker filled with ice, 99.9% of the test subjects ingesting the resulting assemblage experienced a psychological effect widely know by today's scientific community as "Mind on my money, and my money on my mind."

Last edited:
Jack og

Jack og

Supporter
So, what will that do in terms of the dilemmas here?
Cation/anions, can be split and reversed defeating that theory . I think it was long refuted but logic does seem to play that his initial theory was accurate for the period

Latest posts

Top Bottom