Too Much Nitrogen, Suggestions?

• Thread starter Onerous
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
dextr0

dextr0

In my opinion the ratios are the same yes but the strength is different.

I liked that law because it came the closest to what I was looking for.

“the ratio of the masses in which they do so are either the same OR a simple multiple of the mass ratio in which they combine."

That last part specifically where it says “or a simple multiple of the mass ratio in which they combine.”

I tried using law of multiple proportions but it states...

“If two elements form more than one compound between them, then the ratios of the masses of the second element which combine with a fixed mass of the first element will be ratios of small whole numbers.”

Using 2/3 or .666666 did not work as it will never truly becomes a whole number. Neither did 1.5. But I knew that it was important somehow for what I was looking for.

So me and some friends looked at it again.
One suggested I look at it as a pie chart.
We figured there are
5x1.5 in 7.5 and
6x1.5 in 9.
In other words one less 1.5 (nutrient getting to plant) in the 5/7.5 ratio.

That 7.5 confuses.

So I think his plant is just hungry. I don’t know why I would want to feed that ratio if there is already a ratio made to run all the way through.

Anyway I think this is right...not surprised if it’s wrong tho.

PS I would also keep the coco wet. Justice said not to let it dry in his thread.

Buzzer777

Buzzer777

Snap8

justiceman

justiceman

@Onerous Greetings! Sorry about coming in here a bit late but I've been busy. Anyway how are things looking right now? To be honest the plants look to be doing ok. That slight droop on that close up picture could be due to watering infrequency, or slight excess of nutrition like you thought. At this point I would not worry too much about it as they are still trying to establish a large root system in those pots. Once they become bigger and stronger things will normalize. Keep on doing what you're doing. Just keep things simple and consistent so you can really monitor and judge what happens from here on. I'd suggest not making any big changes and post back with how things are in a week or so. :smoking:

Thank you for the love @1diesel1 and @dextr0!

Top Bottom