Too much rain almost drown my girl

• Thread starter Olnewtynewt
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Olnewtynewt

Olnewtynewt

I live in deep south US we had so much rain this year that my plant roots didn't have to go deep for water so the root ball was almost out of the dirt since it is so hard to get to trying to give it any supplements was nearly impossible but a few weeks ago it was all but dead I dug it up and moved it closer and into a deeper hole. It looks rough and small but considering it was pretty much dead I think it's doing great the leaves around the flowers are already covered in frost won't be much harvest but should be good

Too much rain almost drown my girl
Too much rain almost drown my girl 2
Too much rain almost drown my girl 3
Oldchucky

Oldchucky

Supporter
Hell yes! Never say die! Looks like you may have to adjust your style two smart pots that you can move around. Or find some really good draining soil to plant them in.

Olnewtynewt

Olnewtynewt

Looks like a job well done on the resurrection.
Thank you much when I dug it up to move it I was real close to throwing it away I thought it was done but it has really surprised me this is only my second time trying to grow. Will it fill in any further down than where it is now

Olnewtynewt

Olnewtynewt

Looks like another hurricane headed your way! Keep your head down!
I'm in north MS we may get a lot of rain but that's about it thank you tho. Yeah my little plant is so small it's almost comical but considering it only had 4 somewhat green leaves about 2 weeks ago she looks beautiful

Latest posts

Top Bottom