Too much trimmed off...still learning 😬

• Thread starter HMBuds
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
HMBuds

HMBuds

My wife decided to trim one of our plants, kind of freaked me out seeing all the leaves removed, thought 30% of the leaves should remain for sun and growth, is this too much to have trimmed off already? Still learning as this is our very first year growing, we weren't even planning on growing, it just kind of came to fruition, anybody have any suggestions, like keep my wife away from the garden lol?
Too much trimmed offstill learning

nashobaTHC

nashobaTHC

Did you discuss the 30% rule of thumb with your wife prior to trimming and were you there when she trimmed? If the answer to both questions is no….then you know the rest and I don’t need to respond further. The plant will finish fine and you won’t need to worry about PM. Keep your wife. Just don’t let her cut your hair. 🖖

HMBuds

HMBuds

Did you discuss the 30% rule of thumb with your wife prior to trimming and were you there when she trimmed? If the answer to both questions is no….then you know the rest and I don’t need to respond further. The plant will finish fine and you won’t need to worry about PM. Keep your wife. Just don’t let her cut your hair. 🖖
Yes, I think she was just a little overzealous with her trimming, this has been my question all along...how much and what leaves to trim, funny I think I am hurting the plant when I trim it, but obviously it's good for the health of the plant and I am just trying to allow for air and sun get to all parts of the plants, anyway yes I am keeping my wife and I will have to lock up the trimmers from her 😂

Latest posts

Top Bottom