-and or active cannabis learners/teachers-
/also know as schools
-possibility of trash file (high)

rhetorical to book writing
writer: ocelot_growls
live peer viewer(s): none
editor(s): ocelot_growls > none
edits made

1> I sit under the clouded sun, it’s a Tuesday morning still. I’ve waken up to at eight in the morning reminded by the breeze to water and smoke with the plants, for happy plants, I suppose....
Q1. Do you, honestly, honestly believe that providing frequencies of your auric vibrational thoughts to the plant(s), you think they give a (fu*k?) (Be honest!)
A1.
Q2. How do I know if I am feeding my plants appropriate amount sun, shade and water?
A.

MA: I feel like I should let the soil up too show that it’s dry, I should do just that.’, that’s what I’ll try.

2> “Personally, as a first time grower all I can do is observe my four first female sun coded/embedded xx genotype plant(s) all I can do is observe (my) creative process with the plant(s,) write down all pro plant budding/flowering indicators of nurturing properly on a clipboard/file for memory. But because my personal memory is blurred, it can be difficult to keep up with my disk. Yeah I can sriz and scratch the track, but it’s no blast, with no -file information lost- “

Q3. Defoliation, do you believe it is a good idea to slash the sad or not sad, or happy, or not happy leaf from the plant? What is the purpose of these/those giant leaves?
A.

3> I was considering slicing them off, but I won’t. The leaves must serve as a purpose, so at most I’d want to think/believe. Probably keeps the plant balanced. It might provide shade for the buds there and here, and keep the eyes of certain animals away from the buds. I wouldn’t know.

-thanks for reading.-
-take a look at this

Too much water in plant
Madbud

Madbud

The mg potting mix is not a good choice for cannabis, time release jelly beans give too many leaves per calyx in flower.

ocelot_growls

ocelot_growls

The mg potting mix is not a good choice for cannabis, time release jelly beans give too many leaves per calyx in flower.
RE 01 @Madbud
What’s a ticular soil to use?

culiar is slang/short for “particular.”
The anti-miracle for cannabis is real. I understand.

lvstealth

lvstealth

Supporter
lol, im not sure about smoking with your plants... i mean you are smoking dead them! they may hate you and late at night attack your brain!

FF - Fox Farms the OF is the ocean forest type.

edit... oh! and no, dont slice off all the "big" leaves. the purpose is not shade! it is like the solar panel for the plant, it uses that to get "energy" to do it thing!

Last edited:
ocelot_growls

ocelot_growls

RE 01:
Yehp, Target born and raised.
RE 02:
Q1. What should I do with these plants, probably toss them?
Q2. Orange peels, should I leave some orange peels in there? Any tips, ideas on how to keep cultivating these plants.

LexLuthor

LexLuthor

Pretty sure scotts miracle grow owns fox farm.

That was a rumor from 8-9 years ago. If you look into Monsanto you can see they never acquired Fox Farm. The founder of FF is Willy Winer from Humboldt county. Probably FF competitors spreading FUD. The only thing you can find about it is on weed forums or reddit, but since Monsanto is a publicly traded company they have to disclose their financial information and it never happened.

Madbud

Madbud

That was a rumor from 8-9 years ago. If you look into Monsanto you can see they never acquired Fox Farm. The founder of FF is Willy Winer from Humboldt county. Probably FF competitors spreading FUD. The only thing you can find about it is on weed forums or reddit, but since Monsanto is a publicly traded company they have to disclose their financial information and it never happened.
And they seem focused on hydro with their Hawthorne Group.

Top Bottom