Too much ?

• Thread starter SirJames
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
SPARECHANGE

SPARECHANGE

that's how old school fem seeds were generated, WITH that hermie trait, prior to silver and colloidal, if I'm not mistaken. med, would know/remember, for sure.
evenin, med.
pics, would b awesome, especially, as an example, in your wake, should u start a journal. never enough angles of hermie pics...

Nugg

Nugg

Cal/mag..must be using to water or something similar?in coco?...., Whatever caused it you should have noticed something or there was a male around....I've stressed them to seed,but it was 4 weeks of week in/out of flower/veg...and no Hermie seeds came of it...so far..been 5 yrs and still running them..and agree..we always need to send best pic we can for everyone to chime in the best they can...or like some just to argue....

SirJames

SirJames

Cal/mag..must be using to water or something similar?in coco?...., Whatever caused it you should have noticed something or there was a male around....I've stressed them to seed,but it was 4 weeks of week in/out of flower/veg...and no Hermie seeds came of it...so far..been 5 yrs and still running them..and agree..we always need to send best pic we can for everyone to chime in the best they can...or like some just to argue....
I use a super soil , I'm thinking the soil May been too hot and that was hitting it with too many ppm's. I didn't see 1 sign of any seeds throughout the flowering phase .

20200121 234723
20200121 234719
20200121 234754
Nugg

Nugg

All worked out...I would feed little as possible..they really don't require that much.yoir stopping over when it's ready to smoke right? Lol

Top Bottom