Top Cash Crop, PERIOD!

• Thread starter Gymshoes
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
O

Obsoul33t

Hmmm...

I have grown Sannie's Jack and i liked it. Tasty, aromatic, and potent. But the new growing plans are not to grow lots of weed just to sell like dealers do... This grow is a collaboration between a hobby grower and a pothead with money, and the object is to keep them both supplied with plenty of reserve strains on hand for variety.

lol just like dealers do ehhh you got lotz to learn my friend ... for one $1500 is no where near enough to start with for what i think you expect . hydro , coco ect ect ect

a SMALL commercial room with 6 lights, tables ,nutrients , aircon , dehumidifier , atmospheric controllers ,c02, building supplies and on and on and on is gonna be around 10x your current budget .

figure $9k low end and up to 15k done proper for a small op

then your in for some heart breaking learning experiences when ramping your operation up with no real experience ... going from closet to commercial is no easy task and is far tougher than most know.

i have seen numerous people try and have less than expected results and sinking their operations before they barely got started .

my only bit of advice is not to count on the money you think you might make , it is the fastest way i know how to lose your living arrangement , financed cars and not from getting busted but from going broke .

firgure on having a crop failure but still having to pay out the ass for power, rent/mortage , and anything else you count on to live.

not trying to bum you out but you should be realistic and learn way more..

anyone with the skill to take it commercial does not have to ask the questions your asking ...

good luck

S

Sonic Seeds

Breeder
Supporter
1. id use the method of growth that i was most comfortable with. if its soil, id go durt.
2. use my own, mate. unless we need a change.

A. id buy as much super silver haze and jack herer and NL5/Haze as i could and have the time of my LIFE phenotype hunting.

didnt i just answer this question?
along with a few other farmers????
things that make you go hmmmm

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0LRstMPlN2I[/YOUTUBE]

pursang haze = supersilverhaze x jack herer x northen lights thai ....
sonic boom all the way

T

the Rock

well said obsoul =always expect the unexpected,sometimes thing dont work out as planned

L

LOCO__MOCO

Im sorry... but that shit was too funny ^^^^:rofl:rofl:rofl

purpleberry

purpleberry

Not that i would know from experience, but theres nothing worse than having a crop 2 weeks from being done and you use some organic crap the guy at the grow shop sold you to get rid of fungus knats, and 2 days later all the plants die and fall to the ground, than you dont have the cash you thought you would have. I wouldnt know any thing about that. :(

G

greyfx

You can easily make enough money to live on with a closet sized grow it just depends on how much you smoke and how much you sell it for. A pound can easily go for 4,000. You can do a perpetual grow and easily make enough money to live on. But it's always good to have a normal job, and to have backup incase a crop fails or shit goes bad. You never really know in this game.

R

Reeferman

It depends on the market where you live here in BC strain = $$ I could get only $1800 for jack but $3600 for pink kush .
I either gorw SOG or in Buckets if plants count is a issue use Krusty buckets if its not grow tunnels with many 400 w hps's dutch style .
Crop times also play consideration I have afghani's that finish in 6 weeks flowering time pk takes 11 weeks .
Many factors to consider .
~reef~

S

sunnyDaze

LOL! That's exactly what i told shoes but some peeps just need to find out for themselves.:rasta:

I would like to add to this. In my current Exp. this Toxic Blue is better than the HOG I was given from the same person. Its also better pain meds for me atleast.

D

DaddyzCrazy

If it were me....I'd start off with what I knew and get the meds rolling while reading a shitload on water techniques then transfer over....

As for seeds. Why get more when you have a killer list already???

Just my 2 cents worth.

Good luck whatever is decided!

DC.

Ogkkid

Ogkkid

lol just like dealers do ehhh you got lotz to learn my friend ... for one $1500 is no where near enough to start with for what i think you expect . hydro , coco ect ect ect

a SMALL commercial room with 6 lights, tables ,nutrients , aircon , dehumidifier , atmospheric controllers ,c02, building supplies and on and on and on is gonna be around 10x your current budget .

figure $9k low end and up to 15k done proper for a small op

then your in for some heart breaking learning experiences when ramping your operation up with no real experience ... going from closet to commercial is no easy task and is far tougher than most know.

i have seen numerous people try and have less than expected results and sinking their operations before they barely got started .

my only bit of advice is not to count on the money you think you might make , it is the fastest way i know how to lose your living arrangement , financed cars and not from getting busted but from going broke .

firgure on having a crop failure but still having to pay out the ass for power, rent/mortage , and anything else you count on to live.

not trying to bum you out but you should be realistic and learn way more..

anyone with the skill to take it commercial does not have to ask the questions your asking ...

good luck

I agree electrc. bills are off the chain, most new growers dont expect that 700 - 1500 electric bill the first month after getting started. haha! I know i didnt!

either way its better to go smaller, you can still get a lot of nug under a couple 1ks if vegged for the right amount of time, and right care is taken, etc..

G

gogetta

yea these guys r right man...give the money back..lol..get all ur experience from a small op...save $$..then start ur own big shyt..jus in case sumthin happens, u get to feud with urself for the dead crops and everything else that goes bad..lol

Z

ZenGrow420

Best of Luck to yah Bro.

As a new grower all I can say is learn as much as you can. So you don't make stupid mistakes like me.

R

revolutionseeds

Premium Member
Supporter
If your Uncle's name is Jack you should grow some Herer!

G

grizz

Its so easy to think about doing it but to carry it out is another thing intirly, as OB said there is so many unexpected problems and expenses, summer heat, spider mites , pm, clones not rooting , herms, just to name a few. growing to pay the bills isent a hobby, its a full time job. if you dont treat as such you will fail no doubt.

I would never start with seeds if you plan on making money fast, proven cuts are the only way to go, pheno hunting can take months, not saying there isent good stuff in seed form it just takes extra time to find them, out of ten seeds you might find one keeper if your lucky. the rest my be ok but certainaly not what you need for a commercial opperation.

J

joe.5

i wouldn't grow for anyone.. i've done it before and there's no guarantee your initial investment will bring you reward, which could make some peeps disappointed.. took me many many tries and a lot of reading, video watching and discussion to start harvesting something worth it.. even today, i'd only get involved in that kinda deal if it was the last one one earth.. when poo poo hits the fan, you dunt wanna be standing within range, but thats my experience and pessimistic bias coming thru

M

Magic beans

Dang, what a buzz kill. Always have a back up plan (vegging clones) if something goes wrong your still in the game, plan on years not runs. I just finished a 3k run with fairly great results hydroten, 17 3.5 gal. buckets, recirculating drip, modified Lucas. This was my first time growing anything, next run will be off the chain. You need to believe you can run the world in order to get a chance to do so. Research, make time and refuse to fail. Anything is possible.

Top Bottom