Top Dawg, And Dynasty Genetics Ft Collins Cough Hybrids

• Thread starter Jmaes Mabley
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Jmaes Mabley

Jmaes Mabley

Anyone grown, or smoked any of the Ft Collins hybrids from Top Dawg, and Dynasty Genetics.

The Main 1s Im interested in are the

Mango Cough/Top Dawg
Super Silver Cough/Dynasty

Mr Bee

Mr Bee

i dunno if u know this but that guy in in your avatar is the infamous Neville schoenmakers who brought us alot of the best known strains of today.especially haze,s

Jmaes Mabley

Jmaes Mabley

i dunno if u know this but that guy in in your avatar is the infamous Neville schoenmakers who brought us alot of the best known strains of today.especially haze,s

Yep, I know who Nevil is, and was buying seeds from The Seed Bank, Super Sativa Seed Club, Cultivators Choice, Flying Dutchmen and others back when they first started selling seeds. Been at this since 1972.

When I first bought from Nevil in 84/85, ( Mazar ) the post mark was from Santa Barbara, not Holland.

Jmaes Mabley

Jmaes Mabley

I guess everyone knows Neville passed away a month or 2 ago???

I got the last 2 packs of the Dynasty genetics Super Silver Cough. NL5 x Hz #17 x Mr Nice SSH F3 ….. I gave a buddy a pack, and he started them a couple weeks ago, along with some 1989/Sensi Mom NL5 x Sk18 from The Nature Farm Genetics. Another buddy also has 1 female Weasel Skunk from TNF. Its probably drying by now... He says Its pure REEK. Smells like Skunk, Cat Piss, Gas, Weasel clone is the Original Diesel. Weasel is the guys nickname that found it, and is deceased. Dominion Seed Company/Duke Diamond VA also uses this cut in Local Skunk. Buddy had mice eat all but 3 seeds of the Weasel Skunk, and 2 were males, and 1 female. From how good this 1 female looks/smells to be, when he drops them again, Im going to get a couple more packs. This plant also can grow pretty big, pretty fast compared to the Local, Dominion, and Granny Skunk, as they are much, much more Indica/Afghan structure. We plan on breeding the Dominion gear, TNF and SS Cough for seed stash.

the rrock

the rrock

I guess everyone knows Neville passed away a month or 2 ago???

I got the last 2 packs of the Dynasty genetics Super Silver Cough. NL5 x Hz #17 x Mr Nice SSH F3 ….. I gave a buddy a pack, and he started them a couple weeks ago, along with some 1989/Sensi Mom NL5 x Sk18 from The Nature Farm Genetics. Another buddy also has 1 female Weasel Skunk from TNF. Its probably drying by now... He says Its pure REEK. Smells like Skunk, Cat Piss, Gas, Weasel clone is the Original Diesel. Weasel is the guys nickname that found it, and is deceased. Dominion Seed Company/Duke Diamond VA also uses this cut in Local Skunk. Buddy had mice eat all but 3 seeds of the Weasel Skunk, and 2 were males, and 1 female. From how good this 1 female looks/smells to be, when he drops them again, Im going to get a couple more packs. This plant also can grow pretty big, pretty fast compared to the Local, Dominion, and Granny Skunk, as they are much, much more Indica/Afghan structure. We plan on breeding the Dominion gear, TNF and SS Cough for seed stash.
Sad to hear about a legend passing,he left behind alot. Interested in the weasel,do you know of a release coming up.And where? I started out with the NL5xHz from the sensi catalog in the early 90s and still have a few crosses that still stand up to any of the new flavors of the month. So is Dominion Co making a drop?

Top Bottom