Trade Top Dawg Seeds MangoA5 X Sour Dubb

• Thread starter FacelesDoll
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
FacelesDoll

FacelesDoll

These were not released publicly and I only have one pack of them and dont need them as I have the mango A5 and have the clone only sour dubb. $110 shipped or trades for
Arcata e32 Train wreck
Ajsour diesel
Indiana bubblegum
NYC piff s1
Santa Cruz blue Dreams
Ohio Death star
Chemdog 91

Keeptheflow

Keeptheflow

These were not released publicly and I only have one pack of them and dont need them as I have the mango A5 and have the clone only sour dubb. $110 shipped or trades for
Arcata e32 Train wreck
Ajsour diesel
Indiana bubblegum
NYC piff s1
Santa Cruz blue Dreams
Ohio Death star
Chemdog 91
I’m down to pick up the NYC Piff S1. Please email me @ [email protected]

dire wolf

dire wolf

Arcata e32 Train wreck
Ajsour diesel
Indiana bubblegum
NYC piff s1
Santa Cruz blue Dreams
Ohio Death star
Chemdog 91
Hey face , who made the aj sour diesel seeds and Chemdog 91 seeds ?

dire wolf

dire wolf

Or are you looking to trade your mango for sour diesel seeds ?
Because I have the elite original east coast sour diesel , crossed with a few choice males of various strains if you are interested
It's the real sour diesel clone mom from approx 1996

Jayvelo86

Jayvelo86

Or are you looking to trade your mango for sour diesel seeds ?
Because I have the elite original east coast sour diesel , crossed with a few choice males of various strains if you are interested
It's the real sour diesel clone mom from approx 1996
U have seed for that 1996 sour ?

dire wolf

dire wolf

U have seed for that 1996 sour ?
Yes , some selfed S1. Some back crossed and a bunch of crosses I made with various compatible genetics ( at least what I like as a cross male), like amnesia haze , blueberry , and others collected over the years

FacelesDoll

FacelesDoll

I am selling/trading top dawg mangoa5xsourdubb and as trade I would accept those strains. If You have a clone and sample of the east coast sour d I would be interested to check it out. I have chacos cut of ecsd and as far as I know there are 2 real sour d's. Though very different from each other there is the ecsd and ajs sour diesel. Whats yours smell like? I am only accepting trades as clones no seeds and have genetics to given the pot depending.

dire wolf

dire wolf

I am selling/trading top dawg mangoa5xsourdubb and as trade I would accept those strains. If You have a clone and sample of the east coast sour d I would be interested to check it out. I have chacos cut of ecsd and as far as I know there are 2 real sour d's. Though very different from each other there is the ecsd and ajs sour diesel. Whats yours smell like? I am only accepting trades as clones no seeds and have genetics to given the pot depending.
What mine smells like is hard to say , depends on how well it's grown , can begin as a pungent coffee / pure gasoline smell , also can come off lemon pledge / fuel aroma....
Either way when you open that correctly grown sour diesel it's intoxicating to the senses in a way that I've rarely experienced in any form of cannabis , it's like the addictive grasp of fresh gasoline gets into your head , it controls your breathing , it's legendary , my fave aroma ever ...
I actually prefer inhaling the aroma from a crushed bud or open bag than actually smoking it
There is a lot of myth in the two diesel cut , personally I believe the ecsd and aj might be the same , I've heard both claims , aj just tagged his name on to the cut , he had nothing to do with creating it , that was weasel who accidentally crossed the Chems, chem / mass super skunk ( diesel) with his plants dnl Hawaiian hermi story ....
So those could be the "2" versions , but to me the New York sour diesel was the same as ecsd not the soma bullshit ......

Also I'm not trading clones , I thought you said you were trading for seeds .....

I misunderstood , you want to trade top dawg seeds for clones ?

That I can't do ..

Last edited:
FacelesDoll

FacelesDoll

That about sounds like mine. She has a loud gasoline burnt oil diesel fuel aroma per the sample I got when I traded for her. Aj has never been fully clear about his SD. One day I hope to have all 2 or 3 of the alleged and see. In the meantime I'll pop my top dawg sourdubbXsour diesel ibl and see whats popping. Message me

dire wolf

dire wolf

That about sounds like mine. She has a loud gasoline burnt oil diesel fuel aroma per the sample I got when I traded for her. Aj has never been fully clear about his SD. One day I hope to have all 2 or 3 of the alleged and see. In the meantime I'll pop my top dawg sourdubbXsour diesel ibl and see whats popping. Message me
Cool , will do , I don't now aj personally but have seen him and jj around , I'm from the same time frame , involvement of the sour diesel craze from the beginning , before reservoir seed started his bullshit , maybe we can compare and see how the legends are surviving.......
Mine is going on 25 years .....

FacelesDoll

FacelesDoll

The seeds are a foot in the door. I have elites and am getting more all the time. Would be nice if You messaged me so we could keep in touch abot things.

GREEN GURNER

GREEN GURNER

I've reg GSC thin mint's x Chemdog #4 if any of you are in uk the best male ive ever touched sticky n stinking

Dukefarmer

Dukefarmer

Arcata e32 Train wreck
Ajsour diesel
Indiana bubblegum
NYC piff s1
Santa Cruz blue Dreams
Ohio Death star
Chemdog 91
We might b able to help each on that chem or sour d. Interested in that sour Dubb
Arcata e32 Train wreck
Ajsour diesel
Indiana bubblegum
NYC piff s1
Santa Cruz blue Dreams
Ohio
Arcata e32 Train wreck
Ajsour diesel
Indiana bubblegum
NYC piff s1
Santa Cruz blue Dreams
Ohio Death star
Chemdog 91
might be able to help eachother out if looking for chem or sourd still. Interested in that sour Dubb

freezeland2

freezeland2

Yes , some selfed S1. Some back crossed and a bunch of crosses I made with various compatible genetics ( at least what I like as a cross male), like amnesia haze , blueberry , and others collected over the years
How are you maintaining seed viability over that many years?

Wondabred

Wondabred

I’m looking to trade seeds for ECSD and clone only sour Dubb. I have seed list. Also messaged you.

Top Bottom