Top drip watering schedule?

• Thread starter singlespeed
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
YoungCa

YoungCa

I'm also looking for drip times in rockwool 6in. I see people getting amazing results with them. Huge fan of the jungle boys. They use them I don't know the drip cycles and seconds for timers. Any help!

N

Nugtimes

Been struggling on my little setup a bit. I have 4x4’s sitting on 8x8 on top of 8xsomething slabs and I have had issues with over watering. Trying to find a perfect schedule for these has been a challenge that’s for sure. I was doing 15 minute feedings at one point. I still need to perfect this... any ideas?

Bigjuice

Bigjuice

rockwool slabs with block are far superior i water 18 times in veg and 12 times in flower.

mj1000 water pump and tmu minute timer

water on from 1-3 minutes each hour in veg and goes up in flower it all depends on the runoof how high i take them on the tmu

N

Nugtimes

rockwool slabs with block are far superior i water 18 times in veg and 12 times in flower.

mj1000 water pump and tmu minute timer

water on from 1-3 minutes each hour in veg and goes up in flower it all depends on the runoof how high i take them on the tmu
Is that per day? And did you say two minutes on average? The bottom slabs seem to pretty heavy with water right now. I want them to get all the nutrients they need.

Bigjuice

Bigjuice

Is that per day? And did you say two minutes on average? The bottom slabs seem to pretty heavy with water right now. I want them to get all the nutrients they need.
yes thats per day i dont have the water system on for the first 10 days when they go on the slab as theyve got enough water/food in there if there heavy dont feed them at all wait monitor the weight by lifting the aqua tray at the front and the back plus check your roots at the sides of eaxh block on the slab make sure the pure white how old are your plants

Mylo Grow

Mylo Grow

I’m trying the 6x6 Hugo cubes on a 4 X8 table , top feed drain to waste , I purchased a timer on amazon.ca that is capable of on times down to seconds , I started out with feedings once a day of 15 seconds each , 15 secs is 250 ml as the plants grew in size I increased the feed times to 2 and then 3 times a day at 20 seconds each feed , the only time I get runoff is the final feed , getting feeding times for your strain takes some time to dial in but with some time and making daily notes it can be figured out pretty fast. The trick is not giving too much , you want the blocks to feel light before they get fed again. When you get it dialed you will see explosive growth , I use CO2 at 1200 ppm Hope this helps Mylogrow

5F7B2647 7AC6 4443 8981 01EAB61AD5B9
2D7D4924 172A 48EE 9E59 BF16FEC1E05D
905C883F C443 484B 8D12 6C58EA8A0598
N

newbie12345

started seed in rapid rooter im ready to move to grow media which is clay pebbles should i have used rock wool con fused on feeding schedule had timer set to run 1 hour on 2 hr off would 2 or 4 times a day 30 min be good

Top Bottom