Top Leaves Dark Green and Curling Down

• Thread starter rk2
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
rk2

rk2

Hello All, rk2
First time grower here and appreciate any tips/advice you can provide.

I have started growing in small space with four plants
The plants are in coco with a mix a of Soil at the bottom and vermicompost at the top I did follow the strict guidelines with the Soil and made sure I used the proper amount with each plant.
My plants are under a100w led
Watering - two days once till it flushes out

MY ISSUE - These otherwise (seemingly) healthy plants seem stressed or sick. The small leaves at towards the top and middle of the plants are all dark green and curling like claws downward and I'm not sure how to fix it.
I know the biggest issue with first time growers is overwatering, this does not seem to be the case as my humidity reader is showing that the soil is either dry or just in the moist range.
Initially, I thought the plants could be wind burnt because heat stress. However, I raised that led up higher in the space, so it's not directly on them and still have seen no difference over the course of a week.
I've also read from another post it could be a nitrogen toxicity issue or heat stress

My best guess is my room is too hot and the humidity is not high enough.

Pictures are attached. Please let me know your thoughts as I'm eager to keep tweaking until I get this right.Really appreciate any advice you all can pass along.

Top leaves dark green and curling down
Image 7
Image 6
Image 5
Image 4
Image 3
Image 2
Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Was a little hot but plants look good. Light maybe a bit close I can't say for sure but careful on the watering, you are starting to overwater just a touch.

TONKAMAN77

TONKAMAN77

Hello All, rk2
First time grower here and appreciate any tips/advice you can provide.

I have started growing in small space with four plants
The plants are in coco with a mix a of Soil at the bottom and vermicompost at the top I did follow the strict guidelines with the Soil and made sure I used the proper amount with each plant.
My plants are under a100w led
Watering - two days once till it flushes out

MY ISSUE - These otherwise (seemingly) healthy plants seem stressed or sick. The small leaves at towards the top and middle of the plants are all dark green and curling like claws downward and I'm not sure how to fix it.
I know the biggest issue with first time growers is overwatering, this does not seem to be the case as my humidity reader is showing that the soil is either dry or just in the moist range.
Initially, I thought the plants could be wind burnt because heat stress. However, I raised that led up higher in the space, so it's not directly on them and still have seen no difference over the course of a week.
I've also read from another post it could be a nitrogen toxicity issue or heat stress

My best guess is my room is too hot and the humidity is not high enough.

Pictures are attached. Please let me know your thoughts as I'm eager to keep tweaking until I get this right.Really appreciate any advice you all can pass along.

TONKAMAN77

TONKAMAN77

They look great to me. I think they are just maturing. Hardly anyone will have the conditions and everything exactly right. You look like you are doing something right however. Are these autos?

rk2

rk2

They look great to me. I think they are just maturing. Hardly anyone will have the conditions and everything exactly right. You look like you are doing something right however. Are these autos?
What do mean by auto
Started with seed from used bud

Top Bottom