Top notch seed banks that Growers don't know about

I like Oaseeds. They have a bulk seed collection where seeds are only a couple dollars each.

I purchased the following strains recently. They showed up in less than a week.
Yep..One of my favorites..especially the bulks. The last batch in November 2019 grew some wonky looking seedlings. They were whacked out in a similar fashion so they all probably came from the same breeder where Oaseeds bought them. The packaging was better this time around though. Happily some of the bulks are growing out of the funk now. Gotta love their stealth though!
Critical Mass
LA Confidential
Sugar Black Rose

come to mind

For legit landrace strains selected from yearly crop in different regions I would recommend The Real Seed Company.
They don't ship to the US directly but do through seedsman

Has anyone used Homegrown Cannabis Co ? I find Kyle Kushman really annoying but if you don't mind ordering a minimum of a dozen seeds the prices & payment options seem pretty good, I really appreciate that they don't seem to price gorge on shipping & are responsive.

I was checking them out, too. What's up with Kyle?
I just find his video clips annoying, HCC seems to get good reviews, is in the states, has free shipping & on the cart I had queued up of a dozen fem LSD seeds gave 4 free fem Gelato seeds for $115.50 so that's tough to top.

I just find his video clips annoying, HCC seems to get good reviews, is in the states, has free shipping & on the cart I had queued up of a dozen fem LSD seeds gave 4 free fem Gelato seeds for $115.50 so that's tough to top.
I was looking at them for Harlequin CBD and some others, but I have to wait for payday. I think you are going to have a hard time topping that price, too. I'd love to hear about your experience with them before I make a purchase.

I was looking at them for Harlequin CBD and some others, but I have to wait for payday. I think you are going to have a hard time topping that price, too. I'd love to hear about your experience with them before I make a purchase.
Yeah, I may not be ordering for a few weeks, too many bills & don't plan on growing until at least April so you may beat me to the punch.

I've gotten everything I ordered but nothing is in flower yet so I cant give opinion on quality. But got what I ordered & have germinated stuff from
Growers Choice
MSNL
I have gotten but not germinated
Harvest Mutual (excellent choices of regulars there)
All 3 also sent freebies

Ministry Of Cannabis. Had never seen them on any forums before but got 4 Blue Amnesia autos as freebies and have fallen in love with this strain. One of my personal favorites I've ever grown. Have one of these ladies in the last weeks of flower and cannot wait.
Also just started gearing really good things about rocbudinc but I may just be late to the party on that one. But people seem to really love it so it's my next to get.

I was checking them out, too. What's up with Kyle?
I just got them in the other day, it was weird as I never got a promised confirmation mail that the order had shipped after waiting about a week, COVID-19 may have slowed the order as they are are located in CA not MI as I thought. I can't start these until April as my tent is filled with garden veg starts & potatoes until it gets warm enough for moving them outside, plus garden stores are closed until them due to the virus so no medium.
the total for these was $103.95.
I could use growing tips for Gelato as I hear its finicky, I'm reading some conflicting ones.

I just got them in the other day, it was weird as I never got a promised confirmation mail that the order had shipped after waiting about a week, COVID-19 may have slowed the order as they are are located in CA not MI as I thought. I can't start these until April as my tent is filled with garden veg starts & potatoes until it gets warm enough for moving them outside, plus garden stores are closed until them due to the virus so no medium.
the total for these was $103.95.
I could use growing tips for Gelato as I hear its finicky, I'm reading some conflicting ones.
That's interesting about the lack of follow up regarding shipment. Maybe it went to your spam? If not, maybe they hadn't yet thought of that part? Should be a whole lot of automatic activations behind the scenes.

My Blue girl is more needy than the others. She likes it at the higher end of warm where I am (middle TN). Not sure if that's a known thing, since it's my first grow. Ha! She also likes to be watered with less nutes than the others. She's my only one, so it's not a big deal. Again, I'm not sure if it's par for the course or not, but she grew slower than the others and then exploded one day. Can't wait to see them grow!

That's interesting about the lack of follow up regarding shipment. Maybe it went to your spam? If not, maybe they hadn't yet thought of that part? Should be a whole lot of automatic activations behind the scenes.

My Blue girl is more needy than the others. She likes it at the higher end of warm where I am (middle TN). Not sure if that's a known thing, since it's my first grow. Ha! She also likes to be watered with less nutes than the others. She's my only one, so it's not a big deal. Again, I'm not sure if it's par for the course or not, but she grew slower than the others and then exploded one day. Can't wait to see them grow!
Haven’t grown any of these. Heard good things about this breeder. He has some CBD autos. Thought I’d share the info.🌱

Haven’t grown any of these. Heard good things about this breeder. He has some CBD autos. Thought I’d share the info.🌱
Thank you for the recommendation. I saved the link so when our mail service resumes and things get back to normal I can maybe think seriously about a purchase. Right now, my town is shut down for at least two weeks, it will probably be longer, but I'm good with that.

Thank you for the recommendation. I saved the link so when our mail service resumes and things get back to normal I can maybe think seriously about a purchase. Right now, my town is shut down for at least two weeks, it will probably be longer, but I'm good with that.
No rush, nothing but time 😁