Top notch seed banks that Growers don't know about

Feel free to send me a message. I know of a place that you can pick some up. Are you in CA? There are a lot of organizations out there that can help.
Yes ca. Been looking for CBD autos out here but I would have to purchase in bulk and have a license. Other than that. Gotta order somewhere online. Unless you have some leads.

Yes ca. Been looking for CBD autos out here but I would have to purchase in bulk and have a license. Other than that. Gotta order somewhere online. Unless you have some leads.
I do. Give me a second and I will remember the name (have Parkinson's). I will look through my email. They wanted to help me, but I HAD to go to California to get them because of licensing problems and I couldn't get there at the time. I should have.

I do. Give me a second and I will remember the name (have Parkinson's). I will look through my email. They wanted to help me, but I HAD to go to California to get them because of licensing problems and I couldn't get there at the time. I should have.
If you don't hear back from me, say, in the next 12 hours, ask me again, okay? Feel free to send me a message. I think I'm trying too hard to remember now. I must be getting tired finally. I appreciate your patience.

That's interesting about the lack of follow up regarding shipment. Maybe it went to your spam? If not, maybe they hadn't yet thought of that part? Should be a whole lot of automatic activations behind the scenes.
Nah, I check my spam bin regularly, a day or 2 after I got the pack I received a "Your goods have been delivered" email but yeah its odd IMO that they didn't send a tracking # after purchase.