Top of plant leaves seem to be dry And crunchy?

• Thread starter NoWorryNoHurry
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
N

NoWorryNoHurry

I thought this was suppose to happen to the leaves at the bottom? About to switch to 12/12 should this be a concern? I’m hoping it’s just “old age.” They have been in veg for a little over 2 months. They looked healthy just last week. We have had some hot days and I just raised my light a little in case it’s from heat stress. The only thing that has changed from this week and last is now running a dehumidifier. Wanted to make sure that would bring it down to 40 for the flip to flower. Should I wait to flip to try and revive these too colas? Again it’s only the top that has changed within the week. Video is last week vs photo of today. Thanks for all the help along the way. First indoor grow w led and from seed so learning as I go much love

Top of plant leaves seem to be dry and crunchy
NorthernOrganics

NorthernOrganics

You don't need to worry about dropping humidity until the tail end of flowering. Your plants looked great before they got hot and dry, turn the dehuey off until you need it. I would give them a day to recover, defoliate some leaves to increase airflow, another day or two to recover, then flip.

N

NoWorryNoHurry

You don't need to worry about dropping humidity until the tail end of flowering. Your plants looked great before they got hot and dry, turn the dehuey off until you need it. I would give them a day to recover, defoliate some leaves to increase airflow, another day or two to recover, then flip.
Thank you

boomgagem

boomgagem

Supporter
Did you water them recently? Looks like the roots are shocked a bit

HaveApuff

HaveApuff

I think you answered your own question, when you said you raised your lights 👍

B

BigBudsBruddah

How close to the lights were they? Maybe getting a sunburn?

Top Bottom