Top or not top plants

• Thread starter whelksemengmail.com
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
whelksemengmail.com

whelksemengmail.com

Hi there quick question. My tent is only 2 x 4 and about 6ft high. I have grown 3 in there before but usually I do 2 plants in there topped and in 12 litre pots with 250w led light. This time I want to grow 3 plants for a bit of variety and not sure if I should top them or not because I'm worried that they might get too wide.. . do you think I should top or not? Will leaving them untopped make it easier to grow 3 plants in terms of space? Obviously I will have to try to make them stretch upwards as little as possible. The strains are raw diesel, mimosa orange punch and sweet zombie.

Last edited:
HerbalEdu

HerbalEdu

i m with a 2x3x6 tent i grow 8 plant in SOG in 6L pots without topping i usually flip to flower end of week 2 to 4 when they reach 25cm in the end they grow between 60cm to 1m20 depending strains and sometime phenotype

james_pot

james_pot

Hi there quick question. My tent is only 2 x 4 and about 6ft high. I have grown 3 in there before but usually I do 2 plants in there topped and in 12 litre pots with 250w led light. This time I want to grow 3 plants for a bit of variety and not sure if I should top them or not because I'm worried that they might get too wide.. . do you think I should top or not? Will leaving them untopped make it easier to grow 3 plants in terms of space? Obviously I will have to try to make them stretch upwards as little as possible. The strains are raw diesel, mimosa orange punch and sweet zombie.
I guess it's not necessary 😀

mysticepipedon

mysticepipedon

Some plants spread, some grow like bamboo shoots.

Do whatever you would normally do to keep height in check, but you will also have to prune side branches, as needed, to keep plants from overgrowing each other.

chemistry

chemistry

When ever your space restricted, its best to top your plants, or they will grow past your lights. 🙂

Latest posts

Top Bottom