Top Strains In The Uk

• Thread starter power
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
P

power

Can anybody out there recommend me some very good strains looking to start from scratch and would want the best of the best. A few names would be appreciated. The situation out there is terrible at the moment. I can't take it no longer.

Thanks

No Flower No Power
AC/DC

Devilsharvest

Devilsharvest

casey joans is sweet.. og kush or LA con are strong or sliver haze all good ones.. haze are a bitch.. too long of a flower and crap yield but we all love that haze..

thesoftdrugbaron

thesoftdrugbaron

is this your first grow../???.. if so, best to grow something easy to grow ...like afgani/super skunk / or skunk no1.

P

power

Just been researching into it, and now i think it`s about that time. Yeah was looking on the Green House seed website the super silver haze is a long flowerer but the quality is the dog`s bollocks. Was looking to start with ak47 from serious seeds. Would this be a good option. Also had another question re ph levels. If i`m correct is the ph in veg is supposed to be 6.5 and in flower 5.5 in a soil medium.

Thanks

No Flower No Power
AC/DC

D

dna genetics

Just been researching into it, and now i think it`s about that time. Yeah was looking on the Green House seed website the super silver haze is a long flowerer but the quality is the dog`s bollocks. Was looking to start with ak47 from serious seeds. Would this be a good option. Also had another question re ph levels. If i`m correct is the ph in veg is supposed to be 6.5 and in flower 5.5 in a soil medium.

Thanks

No Flower No Power
AC/DC

hey Power the ph should be 5.5-5.8 in Veg and 5.8-6.3 depending on strain of course.
try to stay away from long flowering strains they might be a little difficult for you.
i suggest ak47 over the SSH from green house and Ak47 is ok herb we have a strain called Kushberry that is easy to grow and flowers in 8 weeks and tastes great:)
or try the Pure Afghan great strain for those who are new to growing because they are cheap, and the quality is great too.

hope this helps you out eh

Devilsharvest

Devilsharvest

ya bro if its new to you try out that AK47 from serious seed...or I like there white russian..haze are for pro's or mad people..learn to gro first...in soil I keep a ph of 6.5 all the way up until I flush where you drop it to 5.5 to draw that sweetness out.. now that can change on the strain.. soil or better coco-thanks OJD- works well and is easy you can make mistake and still do ok and leaning at the same time.. don't stress on ph a while the soil we buy these days is well suited for what we do.. the best thing to learn in the start is how much the babys need to drink.. I'll be doing a tread on that...people always over water in the start.. add feed to you water each time they need feed and only give them feed when the pots are nearly dry I mean a little stess and find the weight of the pots to tell you when they need it..treat them like crack whores a friend once told me.. made them work for you..don't let them be lazy

T

theherbalizor

Premium Member
Supporter
Medicen Man, uber potent and stupidly easy to grow. Yield massive also.

Depending on your placing in UK, you shoud be able to get Med Man / Rhino clones no problems. Or bust soem MNS seeds.

Oh i love Coco, most forgiving medium there is. I pulled off a wicked 90oz sd harvest in plus 40 deg temps from 4 x 600w lights, if I was in soil of hydro the plants would have surely died.

And DNA's kushberry is the Bollox. I tried some from another member and it blew me socks off.

logic

logic

Administrator
Staff
Good news on the kushberry im about to pop some next week..and this wouldnt be a uk strain thread if we didnt mention the cheese :D

K

Kush Lion

Any Master Kush derivative is a good choice. Whether Master Ksuh itself, Bubba Kush, or LA Confidential.

Starting with established clone lines will make your job easier, as you will not have to wait and sift through seed phenotypes. A great and rewarding venture, but one best done after a few years of experience..

Besides, the "opportunity cost" of dealing with a "Mothering Project" is not inconsiderable, as the space could be given over to a flowering space instead....

A Very earthy flavour, so if a flowery, or sweet taste is desired, another may be better....

But, The Master Koosh Family offers: Nice meaty buds, shortish flowering time, short stature. Easy growing all around. Just do not overwater in the last few weeks or Botrytis is coming for a visit, with these hollow-stem wonders....

G

Galactus

AK47 is a great choice but I'm a big fan of white russian. She takes pride of place in my mother room. Hell anything from serious seeds and you won't go wrong.:p
Maybe a bit obvious but think about northern lights too. I found it the most forgiving strain I've grown yet and I'm gonna grow it out again fo sure. Knocked me on my ass a few times.:laugh:
I've not tried kushberry yet, but I've heard very good things, and that's been backed up here by others. That's another strain I'm gonna have to grow now. So many strains, so little time :laugh:

G

G

grizz

Im probably going to take a little heat on this but I prefer mandala speed queen or satori over the ak or wht rus. there very cheap and very easy to grow and are very vigorous and a good head high,

wambam123

wambam123

casey joans is sweet.. og kush or LA con are strong or sliver haze all good ones.. haze are a bitch.. too long of a flower and crap yield but we all love that haze..

hi my friend do you know what the p.h is for the super silver haze.

J

jhood

wambam go 2 utube and tipe in green house seeds and u will find everything u need 2 no thay get 16/17 ozs of one plant . jhood

S

Sonic Seeds

Breeder
Supporter
Good news on the kushberry im about to pop some next week..and this wouldnt be a uk strain thread if we didnt mention the cheese :D

and uk pineapple bred in the uk , not the dam ...

i would roccomend space queen from tga really easy to grow and most are keepers , you get what they say on the tin with tga .

Dr CandyMan

Dr CandyMan

Breeder
Supporter
i've been hearing a lot about the UK Psychosis strain heard the exodus guys had it.

B

BITYmagicBeanz

i would try . the original cheese. and snoe sleepaa. and uk g bomb. theres a strain in the uk going around called the Bp. and also konk and another clone only called sticky sweets. these are all uk. and sum of the best skunks about. all full of flavour and quality YUMMM

O

organic herbalist

its ment to be a old superskunk strain .

this stuff gets you fucked big time.
too head fuck for me. real strong smell to the stuff almost chemical.
id always heard it was a cheese cross but didnt no for sure what it was crossed with.

Top Bottom