Top Strains In The Uk

• Thread starter power
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
jah_hoover

jah_hoover

i've been hearing a lot about the UK Psychosis strain heard the exodus guys had it.

its a cheese cross and to tell you the truth most of these so called elite uk clones going around are from uk cheese cross's thats why they taste like the cheese pheno, exodus cheese is the best bud you will ever get in the uk and im not complaining:)

O

organic herbalist

theres a cheese cross what goes about and my m8 calls it forest. it stinks real bad. not my kind of smoke real heady stuff and can get you paranoid.

logic

logic

Administrator
Staff
what about gforce any of you uk ppl smoked that?

B

BITYmagicBeanz

what about gforce any of you uk ppl smoked that?

i though g force. and uk g bomb are the same thing!! the g force i think is a seed back cross. becuase ive seen seeds for it. and the b bomb is clone only

logic

logic

Administrator
Staff
i though g force. and uk g bomb are the same thing!! the g force i think is a seed back cross. becuase ive seen seeds for it. and the b bomb is clone only

heres i post i saw somewhere else

"ohh,the G.....g-force round my way(sth midlands).
superb plant,strong and a heavy feeder.harvesting comes between 55-65 days 12/12.
used to be 'the plant' of choice in worcester a few years back,recently succeeded by 'cheese'.
as far as i know,its cuts only.there are a few growers sticking with it.ferocious high.
heres a piccy from a mate of mine just before the chop on day 56 i beleive.
kudo's for this plant goes to nigal shiva.."

G FORCE
H

hazyfontazy

heres i post i saw somewhere else

"ohh,the G.....g-force round my way(sth midlands).
superb plant,strong and a heavy feeder.harvesting comes between 55-65 days 12/12.
used to be 'the plant' of choice in worcester a few years back,recently succeeded by 'cheese'.
as far as i know,its cuts only.there are a few growers sticking with it.ferocious high.
heres a piccy from a mate of mine just before the chop on day 56 i beleive.
kudo's for this plant goes to nigal shiva.."

its not g force its just g ,like is said over there ,g was originally from by me and i was there the day it got renamed to gforce ,,a popular cartoon at the time ,,,its originally a clone from amsterdam bought here ,,no myths surrounding it, i no the exact history ,because i was there ,i am still in contact with the clone suppliers family ,they still grow it and if they realised anybody was making money of it (seeds)theyd be well pissed ,,the person it was named after was actually a famous uk amateur boxer and so are all his family ,,no more info needed

its just "G"

p.s the plant in the picture looks more like shiva ,a very popular strain grew by people local to the "G",

B

BITYmagicBeanz

its not g force its just g ,like is said over there ,g was originally from by me and i was there the day it got renamed to gforce ,,a popular cartoon at the time ,,,its originally a clone from amsterdam bought here ,,no myths surrounding it, i no the exact history ,because i was there ,i am still in contact with the clone suppliers family ,they still grow it and if they realised anybody was making money of it (seeds)theyd be well pissed ,,the person it was named after was actually a famous uk amateur boxer and so are all his family ,,no more info needed

its just "G"

p.s the plant in the picture looks more like shiva ,a very popular strain grew by people local to the "G",

hi you cool.

heres the link for the g force ive seen. and i though was odd as its a clone form

H

hazyfontazy

hi you cool.

heres the link for the g force ive seen. and i though was odd as its a clone form

i believe the gforce from there is a g13 cross and not the uk g clone only, although the stone description sounds similiar

B

British_Hempire

There's a clone going round the UK, has been for a while, that's supposed to be G-13, I very much doubt it is as it's not murderously potent and is really fruity, G13 is really lemony and will kill a lightweight, from what a friend who has the original cut he was handed personally in 87 by Neviille. Could just be an Afghan they claimed was G13, who knows? it could be a NL pheno I suppose.

Interesting about the Psychosis cut being a Cheese cross, not heard that one before, but I haven't grown that one yet. I don't agree the best bud in the UK is the Exodus Cheese, far from it, it might be the most popular, but best? Maybe 15 years ago when there was less around, but today there's so much variety that there is definitely better to be had imho.

BTW Am I the only that that is sick to death of Cheese and hearing about it? Seriously, I wouldn't care if I never heard it mentioned again, it's 'Cheese this, Cheese that' these days, can't talk to someone about weed without Cheese being mentioned, and as someone that has always thought it was over-rated and over-hyped it gets to be annoying that folks are obsessed with the bloody word! lol

F

FastForward

BTW Am I the only that that is sick to death of Cheese and hearing about it? l

Not really - in fact it gives me a big fluffy glow to think that people refer to it as UK Cheese, whether it is or isn't... we don't get to claim a lot of blinding strains on this little island, so I really like that there's a well loved/regarded UK strain. Personally it's too cheesy for me - a slightly sickening taste when it's really strong, but I've not smoked proper cheese yet. But imho cheese put the UK on the MJ map...

F

FastForward

re: the G....

is this it? From BB:

G-Bomb!
G-Force Feminised!
The G-Force, also known as the G, is an elite clone found in the underground network of UK. Due to its overwhelming power and strength, it is a favourite for growers and smokers today. Big Buddha's G-Bomb retains the outstanding qualities of the G-Force... This is a true Indica plant, a real hard-hitting resin producer.
Highly recommended for both novice an expert growers; she will reward you with a unique, pungent, medicinal, quality smoke and an impressive knock-out stoned high... a real hitter!
This is the Bomb!... G-Bomb!

Parents: UK G-Force Clone only (selfed)
Genetics: 100% Indica
Flowering Time: Indoors = 8-10 weeks / Outdoors = Beginning of November
Sensory Experience: Heavy narcotic, body stone
Smell: Spicy, pungent, hash
Taste: Lemon hash plant, truly bad-ass dank

T

theherbalizor

Premium Member
Supporter
I fucking hate cheese. Had enough of it years ago, thats why I killed my cheese mom.

UK G. Really god dam stretchy and yields massive.

It is not a G13 and those pictures as hazy says are more like a shiva.

I still have access to my G mom.

Ill go and dig up some info at HG that I posted.

T

theherbalizor

Premium Member
Supporter
Ok, HG is being very 'tarded' atm.

So all I could copy over was my smoke rep - This was written years ago now, so alot has chenged since then.

Well along with my cheese i also have another highly sought after uk only clone. She is simply called the G. She is very big in the midlands of uk and little heard of in the south. Its reputation has made its way to amsterdam, but as of yet, i don't believe they have.

As with the cheese, i have known of cuts of these babies go for upto ÂŁ500 / $800. Bloody rediculus, so its time to bring her to the masses at proper prices with the help of some trc genetics to cross her with.

And the reputation is well deserved, OMG what a strain.

Her heriatage is very hidden, in that i have been able to find little to no info on her genetics, but i believe her to be a uk cross created up north of uk in late 80's to early 90s. (Wrong)

Now from my grow and smokes of her i would hazard a guess at heavey afgan background, but with a definate sativa influence. She grows very stretchy and forms long colas that are rock solid and dripping with resin. She responds verywell to training as very bendy, again another afgan trait.

Now some of you are probably thinking this is a G13 hybrid, but i truly dont believe it is. It is a very unique strain, and like the cheese max odor control is a must. She reaks. From day 30 onwards a warm spicy heavy citral hazey smell hits you, im only on day 35 my self.

She takes cuts like made. She like to grow strait up, i have a mum in a 15 lt soil pot and every week i could take easy 77 plus cuts from her, and she roots like she grows, very vigorously.

In terms of growing tech, like most of my strains i would always reccomend a good long veg time and less plants, but she does respond well to pack em in, 3 day veg and single cola sog.

She finishes in 9-11 weeks, depending on the kind a high you want. If your like me your'll leave her to the end of her harvest window. 11-12 weeks.

Youll be happily harvesting massive yields of solid stinky sticky easy to trim buds.

Now the smoke. She is one of the most powerful strains in my collection. Again like the cheese the smell is uncontainable, but of old skool heavey lemony gan with a faintist hint of haze. Very expansive. I am very inclined to think she may be a sage cross or pheno, from the smoke and growth traits, in that buds almost double in size in last few weeks. The smoke is lemoney spicey and heavey, no sneak a toke, very unique smell.

FX/ she is not kind to you. She really lets you know whos boss, a couple of tokes and your sweating and a nice euphroic feeling sweeps from head to toe, then a few more and the eupohric feeling leads to total sedation.

If you abuse her she makes sure you know about it in the morning, she still gives me a hangover. And because of the extreme amount of resin, she makes awesom bubble and fmcd, dayum that stuff is so strong.

Thats enough of description, lets get down to bidness.
(BTW im having major issues image uploading so i have only a few availble to show at the mo)

Sound like the G to you hazy. She grows very tall, with MASSIVE yields.

H

hazyfontazy

Ok, HG is being very 'tarded' atm.

So all I could copy over was my smoke rep - This was written years ago now, so alot has chenged since then.

Well along with my cheese i also have another highly sought after uk only clone. She is simply called the G. She is very big in the midlands of uk and little heard of in the south. Its reputation has made its way to amsterdam, but as of yet, i don't believe they have.

As with the cheese, i have known of cuts of these babies go for upto ÂŁ500 / $800. Bloody rediculus, so its time to bring her to the masses at proper prices with the help of some trc genetics to cross her with.

And the reputation is well deserved, OMG what a strain.

Her heriatage is very hidden, in that i have been able to find little to no info on her genetics, but i believe her to be a uk cross created up north of uk in late 80's to early 90s. (Wrong)

Now from my grow and smokes of her i would hazard a guess at heavey afgan background, but with a definate sativa influence. She grows very stretchy and forms long colas that are rock solid and dripping with resin. She responds verywell to training as very bendy, again another afgan trait.

Now some of you are probably thinking this is a G13 hybrid, but i truly dont believe it is. It is a very unique strain, and like the cheese max odor control is a must. She reaks. From day 30 onwards a warm spicy heavy citral hazey smell hits you, im only on day 35 my self.

She takes cuts like made. She like to grow strait up, i have a mum in a 15 lt soil pot and every week i could take easy 77 plus cuts from her, and she roots like she grows, very vigorously.

In terms of growing tech, like most of my strains i would always reccomend a good long veg time and less plants, but she does respond well to pack em in, 3 day veg and single cola sog.

She finishes in 9-11 weeks, depending on the kind a high you want. If your like me your'll leave her to the end of her harvest window. 11-12 weeks.

Youll be happily harvesting massive yields of solid stinky sticky easy to trim buds.

Now the smoke. She is one of the most powerful strains in my collection. Again like the cheese the smell is uncontainable, but of old skool heavey lemony gan with a faintist hint of haze. Very expansive. I am very inclined to think she may be a sage cross or pheno, from the smoke and growth traits, in that buds almost double in size in last few weeks. The smoke is lemoney spicey and heavey, no sneak a toke, very unique smell.

FX/ she is not kind to you. She really lets you know whos boss, a couple of tokes and your sweating and a nice euphroic feeling sweeps from head to toe, then a few more and the eupohric feeling leads to total sedation.

If you abuse her she makes sure you know about it in the morning, she still gives me a hangover. And because of the extreme amount of resin, she makes awesom bubble and fmcd, dayum that stuff is so strong.

Thats enough of description, lets get down to bidness.
(BTW im having major issues image uploading so i have only a few availble to show at the mo)

Sound like the G to you hazy. She grows very tall, with MASSIVE yields.

fuck me mate that description sent shivers through me :( ,

in my time i dont think i ever had a strain as potent ,,,,
most my crew work for the same company and usually have a spliff or 2 on the way ,,G changed all that lol ,,,theyd set off and spark up and within 20 minutes would have to turn around and abandon work for the day,the boss whos a freind was going crazy ,he just couldnt get them to work , i was getting calls asking if i'd mixed it with heroin or opium,it was immobolizing ,quite funny to watch hardened tokers dribble ,,,

i believe it be an afghan too ,:cool:i was going to restart growing it then i remembered the 10 years i spent in a coma the last time i did:laugh:

as for cheese i totally agree ,ive quit it too ,its just not worth the hassle ,everyone knows u growing it an everyone wants it ,,the smell is just to much for domestic growers ,this last run i had 2 x6" fans and filters ,an ozone gen ,4 automatic air freshners and 10 normal airfreshners to cover up a 6x3 feet grow holding 6 cheese ,,it failed miserably lol

p.s i cant believe people have paid that much for cheese clones ,,they only had to pm me ,i never charged ,,,unlucky its gone now :laugh:

F

FastForward

Now I gotta try some. Shame it takes so long to finish but I guess it's well worth it.

U

ukcheesehead

uk strains

copyed n pasted

british clone only strains;
AK47(clone)cherry pheno.............................(john goodman)
The Apple(clone)........................................lemonxkali mist
Bin Laden(clone).........................................ak47?, available throughout Hackney
Blue Ice (clone)..........................................found in wales
The Blues or livers(clone).............................possibly an old Northern Lights X Big Bud
Bristol black kush(clone)..............................90`s HK sport pheno
Bristol Creme(clone)....................................Devon/Exeter/Bristol SouthWest
Bristol Creme (clone)...................................SouthWest
Cheese (clone)...........................................exodus skunk No.1 clone
cheesexnorthernlights(clone).........................from Luton
cola/kola(clone)..........................................midlands strain
"The Dunk*(clone)......................................98`s g13 pucka type
El Yucateca(clone)......................................(ganja pasha)
ES (clone)..................................................old nigerian x skunk cross (Oldtimer's cut)
FatSat(clone).............................................NL5xHaze x Transkei Lime from Bristol area circa '95
FreeTibet x WW(clone)................................(HS`s pineapple pheno)
G or G-force(clone).....................................smuggled from the dam (Graham)
GrapefruitKush (clone).................................Sensi Hindu Kush f2 pre'90
G-star(clone).............................................(banana man)
Jordan(clone).............................................SuperSkunk x ? from westlondon
Jack herer.ukv1(clone).................................sat dom.
kali mist.....................................................old phenotype, london
Kali "pre98"(clone)........................................sativa dom. not seed stock!
kalishnapple(clone)tropicanna pheno................kalimist x pineapple(Sonic)
Kentish Creme(clone)....................................bagseed from Jamaica
krowberry(clone)..........................................blackberry x grand daddy purple
Lemon(clone)...............................................haze hybrid cut
lemonade(clone)..........................................from the Midlands
Lemon&Lime(clone)......................................'87 citral xHawaiian
Lot 5(clone).................................................(oldtimer1)
MudHaze or 'Maze(clone)................................grown since '89..'87, Haze?cut x SOIL (Earthy DurbanPxSk#1), Norfolk
Mystery strain(clone)....................................(elevator man)
Nap(clone)..................................................clone only indica strain (Banana Man)
navinder(clone)............................................british breed
No Name(aka John Doh)(clone)........................(Sonic)
Old Boy Blue (clone)......................................East Anglia
Orange Skelter(clone)...................................Sk1 x CaliOxSk1 Circa '87 from Harrow area
Peng(clone).................................................Nottinghamshire
Rudebwoy(clone)..........................................'85 JA xSkunk1, South London
Rumpole Stiltskin(clone).................................london, indica
Peng (clone)................................................ssh oldschool pheno, london
Pineapple(clone)...........................................skunk 1 x alaskan jamaican (Sonic)
Pr1(clone)...................................................from preston
Psychosis(clone) .........................................possibly old superskunk pheno handled by exodus crew
Purple Afghan(clone).....................................(ganja pasha)
Purple pineapple(clone)..................................purple pineapple skunk
Safe House(clone)........................................(Sonic)
Shaker(or Five Times)(clone)...........................90s NL#5XHaze been around West Country for 10yrs+
smurf berry..................................................galactic smurf xhaze santa maria x krowberrry
SKOB(clone)................................................'89 MalawiCob xSuperSunk from Cornwall & CapeTown
Strawberries and Cream (clone).......................Brum
SugarPuffs(clone).........................................(kelogdog)
swa swa(clone) ...........................................backcross?
Sweet p(clone)............................................sweet tooth x power plant
Tooti-Fruity(clone)........................................south-east midlands
Top44 sport (clone).......................................(EddieShoestring)
Viking(clone)................................................originally from holland
WeeBubble(clone).........................................'90 BG selection from Glasgow outskirts
White Cheese(clone).....................................cheese x white widow, heavily guarded in Norfolk

british bred strains;

Back to cheese(f1`s and clone)........................(brightside)
BB cheese....................................................cheesexafgan(big buddah seeds)
BB bluecheese...............................................(cheesexafgan)xblueberry (big buddah seeds)
Big haze(f1)..................................................original Haze x chronic (Crazy x seeds)
Bubble Axe.(f1)..............................................saxon axe x bubbledust (fritillary seeds)
Cheesonix (f1)...............................................Cheese x Chronic
(cheesexNL) x strawberry haze(f1)....................(lovelightpower)
cheese x shimla(f1)..........................................(Sonic)
Cheese x Yumboldt(f1)......................................
Floater x Lifesaver(multi-parent F1 seedline)........(BeAn)
FreeTibet x WW(f1)........................................(So7omon seeds)
G-bomb(s1)...................................................(big buddah seeds)
goats cheese(f1)............................................(banana man)
Goldfinger.....................................................
Hawaiian Maui Wowie Skunk x Californian Orange Skunk(f1)(Jolly Green Giant)
Jacky p(f1)....................................................jackherer(male) x The Dunk(ukG13 clone) (m@rg)
Jackie psd(f1)................................................sour diesel(male) x jackie p"(m@rg)
JLo (f1).........................................................Kentish Creme X Flo
Kachina(f1 and clone)......................................(HotHouseFlowers)
Landing Zone(f1)............................................Jack Herer x Durban Poison (fritillary seed)
Lemon stinky(f1).............................................sensi star x chronic(Crazy x seed's)
Malonica(f1)...................................................malawi gold x chronic(Crazy x seed's)
malahazi(f1)....................................................original haze x malawi gold(Crazy x seed's)
mantis(f1).......................................................nap x haze x santa maria (Banana Man)
Marbled white (f1)............................................White Pearl x Sensi Star (fritillary seed)
MoFlo.............................................................
Old times(f1)...................................................esb x ? (oldtimer1)
pops(f1).........................................................(Banana Man)
pineapple x shimla(f1)........................................(Sonic)
Saxon Axe (f1 and clone)...................................NL x Sensi Star (fritillary seed)
The Smelly One.................................................
sour krow(f1)...................................................(Banana Man)
sour smurf(f1)..................................................(Banana Man)
Spicy cheese.(f1 and f2)...................................Spice x BBCheese (So7omon Seeds)
Strawberry Cheesel (f1)....................................Cheese x Strawberry Diesel (Suburban Seeds)
Swazi Skunk x Californian Orange Skunk(f1)..........(Jolly Green Giant)
Swowie Skunk(f1)............................................(Bloodz in da Hoodz)
WW x FreeTibet(f1) .........................................(So7omon Seeds)

T

theherbalizor

Premium Member
Supporter
Hey hazy, yeah those stupid cheese prices were back in the day man. When exodus had stopped freely distributing. Everyone wanted cheese and was willing to pay mega. I never charged a penny for my cheese cuts, just a stipulation that the love gets shared. Same with all my cuts that seem to have flooded the south.

There are some great cuts up there on that list. Love the Coca cola and the mind control. Great smokes. The crank is aone I'd like to try. Peesh always warns me against it. LOL.

U

ukcheesehead

Hey hazy, yeah those stupid cheese prices were back in the day man. When exodus had stopped freely distributing. Everyone wanted cheese and was willing to pay mega. I never charged a penny for my cheese cuts, just a stipulation that the love gets shared. Same with all my cuts that seem to have flooded the south.

There are some great cuts up there on that list. Love the Coca cola and the mind control. Great smokes. The crank is aone I'd like to try. Peesh always warns me against it. LOL.

i was offered a Coca cola cut a cpl of years ago but i didnt have a veg room then and my flower room was full . was gutted. its good to see dunk on the list too im waiting for a cut of that.

B

BITYmagicBeanz

There's a clone going round the UK, has been for a while, that's supposed to be G-13, I very much doubt it is as it's not murderously potent and is really fruity, G13 is really lemony and will kill a lightweight, from what a friend who has the original cut he was handed personally in 87 by Neviille. Could just be an Afghan they claimed was G13, who knows? it could be a NL pheno I suppose.

Interesting about the Psychosis cut being a Cheese cross, not heard that one before, but I haven't grown that one yet. I don't agree the best bud in the UK is the Exodus Cheese, far from it, it might be the most popular, but best? Maybe 15 years ago when there was less around, but today there's so much variety that there is definitely better to be had imho.

BTW Am I the only that that is sick to death of Cheese and hearing about it? Seriously, I wouldn't care if I never heard it mentioned again, it's 'Cheese this, Cheese that' these days, can't talk to someone about weed without Cheese being mentioned, and as someone that has always thought it was over-rated and over-hyped it gets to be annoying that folks are obsessed with the bloody word! lol

lolahaha cheese sint one of the best. its just a taste that can b addicitve.! lol and thats crazy i wud never get rid of my cheese mothers. and 500 a clone thats worth it for what it is! but its getting more easy to get and not as rare.but still worth every penny. i think!

and snoe sleepaa is stronger than cheese!!

and there is a g13 clone going about in the uk!! shes with me now

B

BITYmagicBeanz

copyed n pasted

british clone only strains;
AK47(clone)cherry pheno.............................(john goodman)
The Apple(clone)........................................lemonxkali mist
Bin Laden(clone).........................................ak47?, available throughout Hackney
Blue Ice (clone)..........................................found in wales
The Blues or livers(clone).............................possibly an old Northern Lights X Big Bud
Bristol Creme(clone)....................................Devon/Exeter/Bristol SouthWest
Bristol Creme (clone)...................................SouthWest
Cheese (clone)...........................................exodus skunk No.1 clone
cheesexnorthernlights(clone).........................from Luton
cola/kola(clone)..........................................midlands strain
"The Dunk*(clone)......................................98`s g13 pucka type
El Yucateca(clone)......................................(ganja pasha)
ES (clone)..................................................old nigerian x skunk cross (Oldtimer's cut)
FatSat(clone).............................................NL5xHaze x Transkei Lime from Bristol area circa '95
FreeTibet x WW(clone)................................(HS`s pineapple pheno)
G or G-force(clone).....................................smuggled from the dam (Graham)
GrapefruitKush (clone).................................Sensi Hindu Kush f2 pre'90
G-star(clone).............................................(banana man)
Jordan(clone).............................................SuperSkunk x ? from westlondon
Jack herer.ukv1(clone).................................sat dom.
kali mist.....................................................old phenotype, london
Kali "pre98"(clone)........................................sativa dom. not seed stock!
kalishnapple(clone)tropicanna pheno................kalimist x pineapple(Sonic)
Kentish Creme(clone)....................................bagseed from Jamaica
krowberry(clone)..........................................blackberry x grand daddy purple
Lemon(clone)...............................................haze hybrid cut
lemonade(clone)..........................................from the Midlands
Lemon&Lime(clone)......................................'87 citral xHawaiian
Lot 5(clone).................................................(oldtimer1)
MudHaze or 'Maze(clone)................................grown since '89..'87, Haze?cut x SOIL (Earthy DurbanPxSk#1), Norfolk
Mystery strain(clone)....................................(elevator man)
Nap(clone)..................................................clone only indica strain (Banana Man)
navinder(clone)............................................british breed
No Name(aka John Doh)(clone)........................(Sonic)
Old Boy Blue (clone)......................................East Anglia
Orange Skelter(clone)...................................Sk1 x CaliOxSk1 Circa '87 from Harrow area
Peng(clone).................................................Nottinghamshire
Rudebwoy(clone)..........................................'85 JA xSkunk1, South London
Rumpole Stiltskin(clone).................................london, indica
Peng (clone)................................................ssh oldschool pheno, london
Pineapple(clone)...........................................skunk 1 x alaskan jamaican (Sonic)
Pr1(clone)...................................................from preston
Psychosis(clone) .........................................possibly old superskunk pheno handled by exodus crew
Purple Afghan(clone).....................................(ganja pasha)
Purple pineapple(clone)..................................purple pineapple skunk
Safe House(clone)........................................(Sonic)
Shaker(or Five Times)(clone)...........................90s NL#5XHaze been around West Country for 10yrs+
smurf berry..................................................galactic smurf xhaze santa maria x krowberrry
SKOB(clone)................................................'89 MalawiCob xSuperSunk from Cornwall & CapeTown
Strawberries and Cream (clone).......................Brum
SugarPuffs(clone).........................................(kelogdog)
swa swa(clone) ...........................................backcross?
Sweet p(clone)............................................sweet tooth x power plant
Tooti-Fruity(clone)........................................south-east midlands
Top44 sport (clone).......................................(EddieShoestring)
Viking(clone)................................................originally from holland
WeeBubble(clone).........................................'90 BG selection from Glasgow outskirts
White Cheese(clone).....................................cheese x white widow, heavily guarded in Norfolk

british bred strains;

Back to cheese(f1`s and clone)........................(brightside)
BB cheese....................................................cheesexafgan(big buddah seeds)
BB bluecheese...............................................(cheesexafgan)xblueberry (big buddah seeds)
Big haze(f1)..................................................original Haze x chronic (Crazy x seeds)
Bubble Axe.(f1)..............................................saxon axe x bubbledust (fritillary seeds)
Cheesonix (f1)...............................................Cheese x Chronic
(cheesexNL) x strawberry haze(f1)....................(lovelightpower)
cheese x shimla(f1)..........................................(Sonic)
Cheese x Yumboldt(f1)......................................
Floater x Lifesaver(multi-parent F1 seedline)........(BeAn)
FreeTibet x WW(f1)........................................(So7omon seeds)
G-bomb(s1)...................................................(big buddah seeds)
goats cheese(f1)............................................(banana man)
Goldfinger.....................................................
Hawaiian Maui Wowie Skunk x Californian Orange Skunk(f1)(Jolly Green Giant)
Jacky p(f1)....................................................jackherer(male) x The Dunk(ukG13 clone) (m@rg)
Jackie psd(f1)................................................sour diesel(male) x jackie p"(m@rg)
JLo (f1).........................................................Kentish Creme X Flo
Kachina(f1 and clone)......................................(HotHouseFlowers)
Landing Zone(f1)............................................Jack Herer x Durban Poison (fritillary seed)
Lemon stinky(f1).............................................sensi star x chronic(Crazy x seed's)
Malonica(f1)...................................................malawi gold x chronic(Crazy x seed's)
malahazi(f1)....................................................original haze x malawi gold(Crazy x seed's)
mantis(f1).......................................................nap x haze x santa maria (Banana Man)
Marbled white (f1)............................................White Pearl x Sensi Star (fritillary seed)
MoFlo.............................................................
Old times(f1)...................................................esb x ? (oldtimer1)
pops(f1).........................................................(Banana Man)
pineapple x shimla(f1)........................................(Sonic)
Saxon Axe (f1 and clone)...................................NL x Sensi Star (fritillary seed)
The Smelly One.................................................
sour krow(f1)...................................................(Banana Man)
sour smurf(f1)..................................................(Banana Man)
Spicy cheese.(f1 and f2)...................................Spice x BBCheese (So7omon Seeds)
Strawberry Cheesel (f1)....................................Cheese x Strawberry Diesel (Suburban Seeds)
Swazi Skunk x Californian Orange Skunk(f1)..........(Jolly Green Giant)
Swowie Skunk(f1)............................................(Bloodz in da Hoodz)
WW x FreeTibet(f1) .........................................(So7omon Seeds)

u forgot the snoe sleepaa clone.. and konk!!

Latest posts

Top Bottom