Top Strains In The Uk

• Thread starter power
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
B

BITYmagicBeanz

AK47 is a great choice but I'm a big fan of white russian. She takes pride of place in my mother room. Hell anything from serious seeds and you won't go wrong.:p
Maybe a bit obvious but think about northern lights too. I found it the most forgiving strain I've grown yet and I'm gonna grow it out again fo sure. Knocked me on my ass a few times.:laugh:
I've not tried kushberry yet, but I've heard very good things, and that's been backed up here by others. That's another strain I'm gonna have to grow now. So many strains, so little time :laugh:

G

does the whire russian. purple ? do some of the galaxys purple?

F

FastForward

My mate does white russian as the core of his crop and swears by it - lovely buzz, good yield, decent timing... he does some bubblegum and HP but neither does as well as the russian....

T

theherbalizor

Premium Member
Supporter
can some one throw some picsof some snoe sleepaa, Think i need to try this,

jah_hoover

jah_hoover

Not really - in fact it gives me a big fluffy glow to think that people refer to it as UK Cheese, whether it is or isn't... we don't get to claim a lot of blinding strains on this little island, so I really like that there's a well loved/regarded UK strain. Personally it's too cheesy for me - a slightly sickening taste when it's really strong, but I've not smoked proper cheese yet. But imho cheese put the UK on the MJ map...

your right m8, it does get sickening after smoking too much of it and the smell is way too strong, i prefer my hazes to skunks. My fav is super silver haze,alegria,amnesia haze

T

theherbalizor

Premium Member
Supporter
Thankyou Bity!!!

Looks amazing

F

FastForward

+1 here - those look SO juicy....amazing stuff.... if you ever need someone to keep a mother of her for safekeeping (to go with my collection of souvenir seeds of course)...dial 1-800-Fast-Forward and someone will be along to help shortly :)

B

BITYmagicBeanz

2 more picx. that knder show the thc. i have a new set up and alot of new strains been growing. but the new snoe sleepaaz. have twice the amount of thc now. from this picx. will update soon

P1010086
P1010087
R

Resinator

Anyone know a good way to get drool stains out of a white shirt?

T

theherbalizor

Premium Member
Supporter
Resinator, Its called Drool-B-gone, AKA, Tri-ad weed, LOL.

C

cell

Dilute a teaspoon of bleach and use on the area.

Is Jacky White up there in the UK strains? Can anyone tell me anything about JW?

T

theherbalizor

Premium Member
Supporter
Not heard of JW, what that a Jack Herar or Cleaner x widow?

C

cell

Jacky White, supposed to be a super yielder from paradise seeds. I've been looking into the strain, more than likely purchasing her beans for my next operation.

T

theherbalizor

Premium Member
Supporter
Ah, yes I have. I thought It was ringing bells. The new paradise line. I wanted to try the opium myself.

Sorry not seen anyreports.

U

ukcheesehead

Jacky White, supposed to be a super yielder from paradise seeds. I've been looking into the strain, more than likely purchasing her beans for my next operation.
i was very happy with MAGIC BUD big yeilder a great daytime stoned... theres a cpl of there strains i wana try 1 day .

T

theherbalizor

Premium Member
Supporter
Their Sheherazade?, Belladona and Sensi Star and really good smokes. Although I find the bella and star somewhat similar.

C

cell

I have read nothing but good things from Paradise, even over the last few years. Never tried them tho. I'm pretty sold with that Jacky White. I would also love to get my hands on some Durga Mata, but I cannot find a bean bank legit enough that also distributes DM.

T

theherbalizor

Premium Member
Supporter
Give Logic a shout, if he cant get them I can pass you a link to them.

But, IMO, DM isnt all that. Bit too much of a daytime smoke to me, very very light in effects.

Amsterdam flame is a bit poo also. Shame they dont do the new lines in regular seed.

U

ukcheesehead

Give Logic a shout, if he cant get them I can pass you a link to them.

But, IMO, DM isnt all that. Bit too much of a daytime smoke to me, very very light in effects.

Amsterdam flame is a bit poo also. Shame they dont do the new lines in regular seed.

looks like they have jumped on the fem seed band wagon as well . should do regular seeds aswell not every 1 likes useing fem seeds .

Top Bottom