Topdawg 91 Chem And Sour Sensi Star

• Thread starter dirk d
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
dirk d

dirk d

What's up EveryOne?? Been away for awhile. Lost the Desire to grow after some Shit Happened so I been Rehabbing and decided it's time to get back to what I Love to Do. Growing some dANk! I'll be making weekly or biweekly or whenever there's some change updates for everyone as the babies grow up. Wanted to Send some Love to Topdawg for getting us these beans and if i'm not mistaken motiv helped too??

(6) Chemdog 91 #12

(6) Sour Sensi

While i was REhabbing My guys killed off my NYCD and a couple other strains. So decided to replace her with the Chemdog 91 and One of my all time favorite strains used to be my buddy's Sensi Star. Man So frosty and just ObNoxious Smells. Miss her lol Wanted something Sour and the Sour Sensi seemed to be the Winner. Hoping for some Loud, greasy, filthy, dirty, make your smile turn upside down, have your aunt say she smells a dead skunk everytime you're around kinda bud :)

Going to have these Strains grown in Organic Soil and with Lots of Love. May the Dankest Pheno Please stand up..

Topdawg 91 chem and sour sensi star
zeNeTixGeNre

zeNeTixGeNre

Looking good dirk
They have that nice light yellow cosmic moon look going on.
Healthy cannabis plants are awesome

You'd be best to hit ig that's where the cool kids hang.
Forums just ain't the same
Soserthc

dirk d

dirk d

Looking good dirk
They have that nice light yellow cosmic moon look going on.
Healthy cannabis plants are awesome

You'd be best to hit ig that's where the cool kids hang.
Forums just ain't the same
Soserthc
You know im on ig lol just wanted to get away and just do a grow log like i did when i first started growing. So much excitement and anticipation. Never had so much fun watching a plant grow to 4" lol

Sometimes we forget about the excitement of being a grower and focus on some bull****. I guess we all have our journeys.

dirk d

dirk d

Hey guys just wanted to put up an update. Hope everyone had a great Xmas.

20171227 190336

Here is the Chemdog 91 #4. Her sisters are about 4 weeks behind. I took a guess that the #4 was a female and got her in flower early.

B

Burned Haze

^ Are you seeing any Chemdog 91 pheno traits ( give us some info and smell traits if showing yet ) ? Ethier way they are looking good ;)

dirk d

dirk d

^ Are you seeing any Chemdog 91 pheno traits ( give us some info and smell traits if showing yet ) ? Ethier way they are looking good ;)
Thanks haze. They've definitely grew a lot this last week. The structure reminds me of the nycd i used to have. Haven't tried to smell her yet. I'll probably start next week or 2 see what kind of smells she has.

Top Bottom