100_5410.JPG

100_5404.JPG

SMELL

Dominant smell of bud : Burnt rubber, body odor
Associated smells of bud :

TASTE

Dominant flavour : Hashy, sweet, incense
Associated flavours :
Harsh/smoothness : (1-10, 1 being extremely harsh and 10 being extremely smooth) 9.5
cough factor? : yes/no

BUZZ

Profile : Percentage of head to body (e.g. 80% head 20% body) 60/40
Potency : (1-10, 1 being extremely weak and 10 being extremely potent) 8
Duration : (approx length of buzz, from first hit) 2-3hrs
Use : Daytime/Bedtime
Munchies? : yes/no
-----------------------------------------------------

CHEMICAL ASTRINGENT
turpentine ()
metallic ()
ammonia () - urine () - vinegar ()
bleach ()
lotions () - plastics () - glues ()

SWEET
fruity () - berry (X) - black/blue/raspberry () - citrus () - orange () - lemon () - lime () - apple () - mango () - grape () - cherry () - tutti frutti ()

floral (X) - perfume () - blossom (X)
minty () - methol () - spearmint () - peppermint ()

SPICY
woody () - incense (X) - hardwood () - sage () - juniper () - cedar () - pine ()
basil () - garlic () - dill () - clove () - parsley () - pepper ()
tobacco () - chocolate ()

MUSKY
earthy (X) - loam () - dirt (X) - musty () - dusty () - dry ()
animal () - bird () - rodent () - gamey () - skunky ()
botanical () - hay () - autumn leaves () - trees ()

Shout out to Logic/THCFarmer and JJ/NYC-TopDawg Seeds for the grand opportunity of testing out this sick pairing of Guava (StarDawg Pheno) X NYC HP13 BX. I ran the Guava#13 for JJ-NYC last round as tester and really liked her, she took all the torture I could muster and passed with flying colors, couple of tips, I topped her 3x to produce 8-9 tops that I then continously LST'd in order to maintain equal heighth, mine wasn't the heaviest feeder and still produced 1.5z's in a 1gal smartpot w/ jus 250w, she had the most powerful smell of all the ladies in veg that only got sweeter as she flowered, very good bud/leaf ratio, and stretched 2.5-3x in flower (realistically 2x, my temps swayed a bit during lights out), lastly give her a good 30+ day cure to really get the best flavor/buzz, I took her to 70 days but she was ready at 56-63, I shaved her legs thru 2nd week flower and got 8-9 5g+ nugs in return.

Of all the strains i've sampled over the past 6 or so months, the Guava #13 and Purple StarDawg are the only strains that I do not build up a tolerance to no matter how much I indulge. This particular pheno can/will yield very well and is a hash makers dream, anything less than a 30-day cure and the buds are too sticky to handle.

I also had a male that was culled early on in the test, he was by far the most powerfully dank smelling plant i've ever grown and I was certain it was a gal until he raised his skirt, after growing out the Original StarDawg i'm certain it was a pheno that leaned towards the Mother (Guava StarDawg). I've yet to cultivate a plant/bean from this breeder that wasn't worth keeping around....

:passingjoint: :weed-sign: :animbong: :harvest: :rollj:

100_5408.JPG

100_5401.JPG

100_5403.JPG

100_5274.JPG

100_5272.JPG

100_5220.JPG

JAWS

JAWS

hey SHIVA:hi
great report my friend well layed out and love the pics...
very nice:hi

winta

winta

very nice grow and smoke report bro! im choppin my guava 13 down this week at 80days...shes not an early girl like yours but she got alot of the same funk u described :)

tokinupon1

tokinupon1

You lucky doggs man both you guys Shiva and winta killed this cross! Great grows guys and wish she was in my garden.

ProdigyGrower

ProdigyGrower

Alien Junkie and bush master
Supporter
Nice bro I have one in flower rite now and I'm about to put my second pheno into flower in a day or 2 I hope one of mine turn out to look like your's. I hope one of these is a keeper if not I think I still have like 9 seeds left to run through Any way great looking girl bro!!!

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

Great smoke report.. 1.5oz with a 250 watt light is killer great job..

leadsled

leadsled

GrowRU
Nice job SSP! Guava is dank. Bet your super stoked right now.

-lead

B

BipolarHiRoller

Hash makers dream is right! Sounds like it would make great oil/wax!

waayne

waayne

Nice report Shiva!
The Guava sounds delicious

JJ's always bringin the fire!

sticky icky

sticky icky

Hellz yeah my dawg really nice report that looks like some fuego fosho,killer grow aswell ill talk to ya in few late!

G

gooey

hey nice report shiva, thanks for sharing, body odor thats some funky shit lol...peace

K

kes5480

was it the only plant under the 250 watt light? if not how many plants were under it?

looks awesome bro i really wanna run some of TopDawgs gear...
i gotta go smoke now after seeing those pics.lol
peace

ShivaSkunkPunk

ShivaSkunkPunk

hey SHIVA:hi
great report my friend well layed out and love the pics...
very nice:hi

very nice grow and smoke report bro! im choppin my guava 13 down this week at 80days...shes not an early girl like yours but she got alot of the same funk u described :)

You lucky doggs man both you guys Shiva and winta killed this cross! Great grows guys and wish she was in my garden.

Nice bro I have one in flower rite now and I'm about to put my second pheno into flower in a day or 2 I hope one of mine turn out to look like your's. I hope one of these is a keeper if not I think I still have like 9 seeds left to run through Any way great looking girl bro!!!

Great smoke report.. 1.5oz with a 250 watt light is killer great job..

Nice job SSP! Guava is dank. Bet your super stoked right now.

-lead

Hash makers dream is right! Sounds like it would make great oil/wax!

Nice report Shiva!
The Guava sounds delicious

JJ's always bringin the fire!

Hellz yeah my dawg really nice report that looks like some fuego fosho,killer grow aswell ill talk to ya in few late!

hey nice report shiva, thanks for sharing, body odor thats some funky shit lol...peace

Jah Bless fella's I really appreciate ya'll checkin'r out and droppin the nice words :smiley_joint: :cool0044: :afroweed: :cool0041: :rasta: :big_boss:

was it the only plant under the 250 watt light? if not how many plants were under it?

looks awesome bro i really wanna run some of TopDawgs gear...
i gotta go smoke now after seeing those pics.lol
peace

There were 5-6 ladies in the 2x2x5 area :damnhippie:

Peace SSP

dirtyglovedank

dirtyglovedank

ive been wondering about this strain for a minute
i love the chem lines also (very stinky and tasty )
thanks for the report ssp.
keep it green DGD

T

Test Master

Nice report.... I have a male Guava 13 and Im thinking about tossing some of his pollen around to see what I get. Sounds like the female is pretty nice.

D

DrSpaceface

Im about to throw one into flower now and it will be my first seed. This makes me feel like I made the right choice for sure.

midwestdensies

midwestdensies

oh shit SSP you reaffirmed me ordering these as soon as I get some more chuckie. Such elusive strains and I found a place that has a motherload of jj's. Do you still run her?

Top Bottom