Topdawg Seeds - Hp7 (hashplant) Grow Report

• Thread starter johnnybats
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
johnnybats

johnnybats

I Popped a couple of my HP7 seeds and im already very happy with her. Shes still in Veg but I will keep you all updated on her progress as she moves along. Check out them fat indica leaves with all them fingers on her =)
HP7 = HP13 (puck pheno) x hp13 bx2

Topdawg seeds   hp7 hashplant grow report
Topdawg seeds   hp7 hashplant grow report 2
Topdawg seeds   hp7 hashplant grow report 3
Topdawg seeds   hp7 hashplant grow report 4
johnnybats

johnnybats

I only ran 3 seeds, but got 1 female out of the 3. She is an awesome plant..
During flower she only stretched about 2 inchs.
These pictures of her are at the end of week 3 and the buds are already a pretty big size, so im excited to see what she does.
When i squeeze her buds the smell i get is crazyness..
There's some fruit smell in her but i also smell coffee and chocolate so im excited to see where the terps land..

DSCF2302
DSCF2305
DSCF2304
DSCF2303
DSCF2301
johnnybats

johnnybats

Beginning of week 8 today so I took some pictures during her flush.. Shes a pretty plant but still not what im looking for so im gonna run her one or two more times then begin on my next pack of top dawg seeds (Sour Cherry)...
Shes got big dense resinous buds, however she lacks in crystal production...
Terps are fruity dominant with a chemy undertone to her..
Shes a very light feeder...
Just an fyi, I had to open the pics up in my photo editor an spin them clock wise then export them into a .jpg,when i do this, it messes up the quality of the pic,, So you will notice some of the tall buds that i had to turn in my editor look a lot less crystally then the bud pics i didn't have to turn..

DSCF2331
DSCF2330
DSCF2332
DSCF2335
DSCF2337
DSCF2340
DSCF2338
DSCF2346
DSCF2348
DSCF2346
Irietime

Irietime

Beginning of week 8 today so I took some pictures during her flush.. Shes a pretty plant but still not what im looking for so im gonna run her one or two more times then begin on my next pack of top dawg seeds (Sour Cherry)...
Shes got big dense resinous buds, however she lacks in crystal production...
Terps are fruity dominant with a chemy undertone to her..
Shes a very light feeder...
Just an fyi, I had to open the pics up in my photo editor an spin them clock wise then export them into a .jpg,when i do this, it messes up the quality of the pic,, So you will notice some of the tall buds that i had to turn in my editor look a lot less crystally then the bud pics i didn't have to turn..
Looks like some nice fat colas on her!

johnnybats

johnnybats

She finished up nicely.
She smells of pure Afgani hash stank that is hard to describe if the way I already described her doesn't make sense to you =)
She didn't explode on crystal production but makes up for it in density.
She makes some of the best rosin iv had in a while,Old School hash taste in a new school hash style =)
The pictures below of the rosin was pressed at 200F for 70 seconds.
----------------------1ST Run-----------------
Grown in a 7 gallon pot, Under 525 watt LED (pushing 1200 fake watts)
Feed: Mills + Humboldt Secret Golden Tree + a plethora of microbes and other beneficial acids and such
Yield: 130 grams

DSCF2392
DSCF2390
DSCF2389
DSCF2386
DSCF2384
jollycanna

jollycanna

New,Gwan the keeper of the trees...available soon.
Supporter
I Popped a couple of my HP7 seeds and im already very happy with her. Shes still in Veg but I will keep you all updated on her progress as she moves along. Check out them fat indica leaves with all them fingers on her =)
HP7 = HP13 (puck pheno) x hp13 bx2
did you seed any?

Top Bottom