Toping my lil girls hmmm?

• Thread starter Cheechbe2311s
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Cheechbe2311s

Cheechbe2311s

So I see people always say they top there plants in veg and give them 2 weeks to recover. Do they continue to recover in veg? Or it will take 2 weeks for them to recover after you put it in flower?

RealizedReal000

RealizedReal000

So I see people always say they top there plants in veg and give them 2 weeks to recover. Do they continue to recover in veg? Or it will take 2 weeks for them to recover after you put it in flower?
You should never top in flower FYI. Only in veg.

Like2Grow

Like2Grow

When you top (pinch off the growing top) there are 2 branches that come out where the top got pinched off. This is about 3 days after it got pinched.

DSC06288a

Like2Grow

Like2Grow

When you top (pinch off the growing top) there are 2 branches that come out where the top got pinched off. This is about 3 days after it got pinched.

This shot shows the 2 branches that formed with the pinched off branch remains in the center which doubles the chances at bud sites. This is about 5 days after the original pinch.

DSC00376

Top Bottom