Topping and Training Tech for Yields and Quality

• Thread starter ttystikk
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Toker Ace

Toker Ace

The read by Mother F was really interesting. Thanks Ty. I'm convinced that my next adjustment has to be centered around environmental control. Here is CCOB.

CCOB 5 18 12 001
jyip

jyip

hey t stikk,
i finally snapped acouple pics on current tray.... i had gotten clones 3/30, and vegged them till 5/13,, around 45 days, and they are now 27 days into flowering and doin super,,,, this is the 1st time i havent scimped on one thing,,,new bulb, proper nutes and supplemants at the proper times as well.....
FYI, i never top, cut and remove plant material other than a lolipop trim to thin thema little down low,,,,
i fliiped at 14 -16 inches around and now they are 20-25 inches , new strains i didnt kno the stretch of cuz i usuaaly have em at 28-32 inches tall to finish,,, anyhow, these are mostly two foot range ,but also theyare bushy too, most are about 18 inches around with MANY branches starting down low.
And as I said above, I do not top or cut mine, I DO tie them and bend them, super crop twisting/snappin of branches during veg daily, and I tie em back away from light until strectch is over and then all set, no need for net, or other stuff, just gro and harvest em ,,,,these have about 30 days +/- , again new strains i havent done, ?? unknown bubblegum, HGF millenium, and motorebel ruby red....i used the pk13-14 and overnight they got trich s allover themselves,, very sticky and lotsa flowering activity goin on,,, im very happy with this tray,,, should get about 2 elbos from a 4 x 4 ft ebb n flo tray ona 40,gal res, witha 1K hps bulb, and canna aqua nutes ina semi-sealed room,,,ill let the pics say the rest now

laTEr
InspecstkrsFAMILYPETS 162
View attachment 224036
InspecstkrsFAMILYPETS 160

LexLuthor

LexLuthor

Hey jyip, thats a very nice grow you got there, I saw you said that you get about 2 elbows per 4x4, but how many tables do you have, just 1?? Also, how many watts over each 4x4 table??

Again, very nice grow!!

LexLuthor

LexLuthor

?? for tyystikk, what kind of rope/twine do you use to tie down your branches?? I use sowing thread but I want something that works better, so if you would let me know I'd apppreciate it, thanx.

ttystikk

ttystikk

?? for tyystikk, what kind of rope/twine do you use to tie down your branches?? I use sowing thread but I want something that works better, so if you would let me know I'd apppreciate it, thanx.

I'd suggest going to a nursery, garden center or hydro store (call first) and getting vine clips- they're usually less than $15.00 per bag of 100, get enough to have 4-6 for each plant, more if you plan to grow monsters. Then, get packing twine or jute from the postal supply, office supply or home center. Drill maybe 4 holes around the top of each of your buckets. Push the twine through the holes and tie it off, then use the vine clips at the other end to train the branches. Works awesome, and they're very easy to adjust- and you'll have to for the first 2-3 weeks. Once the stretch is over, you'll only need a few minor adjustments until harvest.

jyip

jyip

lex, i hava single 1K HPS lite over a single 4 x 4 ft ebb n flo tray ona 40 gal res, hydrton, canna aqua nutes,,,,, and i havent hit 2lbs yet,,,, 26 z's last one,,,the ones in most recwnt pics didnt do as good cuz some hermied alot and lost bud weight due to seed production in 7 plts in tray,,,,got a lil under 700grms,, but only the red columbo was good..

het tstik,
havent pasted thru here ina while hope alls good...ya, that last tray ot effed up on after that pic i posted here..lol,,,,didnt finish strong and 2 out 3 strains were weak,, with the mill hermieing like a disco freak! up ta date,, i have another 10 red columbo's and 3 lemon kush to veg out and hoping for a a better tray than last time....i've been haning around in this thread called wake and bake in cannibis photography,,some cool cats there too,,and mad BHO knowledge,,which i have started making too,,,mmmnn its is tasty stuff brah! so some pics latr for ya

oh lastly,, i lokked around for that thread from LBH from RI and never found , so i pmed him , and he said it is there, BUT i never found it,, too bad cuz it is good stuff too
peace

Latest posts

Top Bottom