tor security & data stored on computers

• Thread starter bIlToNG
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
B

bIlToNG

hi
ive been browsing this forum for a while using tor but have been 2 scared of possible legal consequeses of posting. from my understanding tor is secure... but it got me thinking whether any data at all is stored on my computer?does tor just hide my ip or does it totally hide the fact ive visited this or any other site ive accesed thru tor completely?

i was wondering if the same level of security could be acheived thru going to and internet cafe or somewhere with wifi and simply browsing thru firefox in private mode? would that leave any data of the fact ive been here on my pc? i would think it would do the same thing coz it wouldnt be thru my ip and in private mode no histroy or cache is stored but i really dont know much about puters.

what is the best way to browse here anonymously so that if anyone dug deep into my pc thered be no evidence of me ever having been here?

thanx!!!

cephalopoda

cephalopoda

judging from what other people post online, i don't think there's much risk in posting a few pics of your grows.

from everything i've heard tor is solid. except maybe that whole silk road thing where the feds found people despite the fact they were using tor. not sure how that happened.
are there any computer techs here?

Prince Blanc

Prince Blanc

I believe that TOR is secure and that no data is stored on the computer, providing it is used properly.

Soldier

Soldier

I run tor.So long as it is on, working properly you can change your ip.every time you go onto whatever site.l am using the option right now as a guest so when l sign off everything will be deleted automatically!

Latest posts

Top Bottom