• Thread starter Marco Renda
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
M

Marco Renda

Here is the schedual for the event

Friday: 6pm - 10pm
Meet and Greet!
Pick up your samples, and free swag! Meet Dan Skye and the High Times guys, Ron Hill and the organizers of the cup, MIchelle Rainey, Marco Renda and Treating Yourself and all the rest the sponsors, like me! Great DJ music, light snacks and good vibes!

Saturday: 6pm until midnight
Dinner and A Show.
Kick back with everyone, talk about the samples and enjoy a great dinner (avec moi!). There's a great show afterwards hosted by Dan Skye from High Times. Live Entertainment by Riddim Rebels and Pyr-x.

Sunday: noon til 5
Boat Cruise! Sail around the Toronto harbour with everyone and judge who's crop was the best! Lunch is provided and lots of swag!

Tickets are $250 for the whole weekend, includes samples, entertainment, food and cruise. Anyone without a ticket can purchase them by mail off the website, or you can pick them up at my shop on Friday between 10am and 6pm:

Clandestiny
768 Queen St East
Toronto

Bring a bud and have a coffee in our vapour lounge!
416-732-7761

Tickets are also available for the cruise only for $50 paid, come by my shop, or pay cash at the boat!. We are also putting on an after party Sunday evening, free to people who bought the 3 day pass, and just $20 for everyone else. PM me or phone for details!

peace ... puff mama

thesoftdrugbaron

thesoftdrugbaron

hi marco ... nice to know the dates... of this event .... you never know i mite turn up ...¬!

E

Elemental

sound an interesting event :):)

have good time Marco :laugh::laugh:

H

Highagain

I went to the event 2 years ago, and Ron at the hidden jungle had a sample fiasco that year. Many growers dropped out at the last minute, resulting in a scramble to get some samples. But the samples they gave us where some nasty shwag. I remember giving up most of my samples for the bubblehash demo. Last year I heard was better, had some good strains and a some bubba kush was entered I think. I would like to make it to the event this year but this weekend is a hard one. Anybody going to the battle at the bridge on the american side?

M

Marco Renda

I went to the event 2 years ago, and Ron at the hidden jungle had a sample fiasco that year. Many growers dropped out at the last minute, resulting in a scramble to get some samples. But the samples they gave us where some nasty shwag. I remember giving up most of my samples for the bubblehash demo. Last year I heard was better, had some good strains and a some bubba kush was entered I think. I would like to make it to the event this year but this weekend is a hard one. Anybody going to the battle at the bridge on the american side?

Yea well it was still a fiasco last year as well but I don't go for the samples as that way I'm not disappointed. I am confident that this year will be better than last as there are more folks involved in the organization of the event. Hell folks pay $250 to HT for the Amsterdam cup and they DON'T get any samples from HT the judges have to purchase to judge and any samples that they recieve are from the coffee shops fighting for the votes

Marco

S

sbfarmer805

thanks for the info.i always wanted to go to the cannabis cup in amsterdam but its a little out of my budget but canada i might be able to do thank you

R

Redskywalker

Premium Member
Supporter
Toronto cup

The Toronto cup was very unorganized. I did not get all my samples or a gift bag. And the samples we did get were mostly unimpressive. With the exception of the Afy Bullrider and the Red Devil. All said we did have a great time with great people. High hopes for next year. I even plan on entering, so watch out for RedSkywalker's Vipers Venom peace

Latest posts

Top Bottom