Total Disaster

• Thread starter manicgrower
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
manicgrower

manicgrower

Premium Member
Supporter
Well as it says I live in Houston and I have some really horrible news. Hurricane came through and it was devastating. I lost power the night it hit. I didnt recieve power back on for #12 days. My entire grow was wiped out. After spending thousands and thousands on my 12X12 flower and 6x12 veg room all of my plants were turned into a moldy mushy pile. Pounds gone!!! After spending years of sorting through hundreds of seeds trying to find those special mother plants, theyre all gone.Everything I worked on gone! It makes me just want to give up. The good thing is my family, my kids are OK. I know alot of people lost their lives so im thankfull for that. Sorry for rambling I had to vent.

T

thc4sim

Sorry to hear your shit news bud!! :(

Hope you can get re-setup mate!, and get things going again :flower

S

Shaggy

That is terrible news... hope you can get up and running again soon

T

theherbalizor

Premium Member
Supporter
Sorry to hear of this. But what can we do when mother nature intervines.

But seriously, what doesnt kill you will make you stronger. And that is just as correct in this game as any other.

A wise guy once told me that its these times that define us as a grower. If we still persist in the face of adversity, then it shows a true love of the plant. Dont let hurdles beat ya man, just jump em and keep on running!

B

bluegrass

I am so sorry for your loss my friend, dont let it destroy you! You can always rebuild your collection!

H

hererisssh

Premium Member
Supporter
That hurricane fucked up a lot of shit. Real sorry to hear you were caught up in it.

D.I.Y

D.I.Y

As you said mate all your family is safe,count your blessings.We are farmers and sometimes farmers lose crops,its a shitter but it could of been worse.Your room is still intact so get something kicked off now and you might get something out for crimbo.Look at it as a fresh start,positive vibrations.Stop moping get your shit together that crops gone on with the next:nod

D.I.Y

D.I.Y

Have a look at the first quote of day thread,I dont know how to get it up here:flower.Maybe someone else knows how to

C

CoughingMan

I have family in Texas and luckily they came out just fine. I'm glad to hear your family was safe also, that's a sad sad thing about your work though. :(

S

spinkus

This is one reason I always try to give my most special moms to at least 1 or 2 old-timers....you never know what life's gonna throw your way.

Sorry about the terrible news

E

El Barto

well, at least i know it wasn't you running that fucking generator three doors down that's been keeping me up all night every night fir the last two weeks...

seriously, though, sorry to hear the bad news. i hope you're back on your feet again in double quick time.

manicgrower

manicgrower

Premium Member
Supporter
WOW!! Thanks for all the support guys. Thats why I like it here on THCfarmer. Great people and good vibes. Im not gonna give up. Growing is my life:flower and I dont think I could give it up for anything. Im just gonna have to search for some new gems win I get the money.The storm really killed me financially.:cash

manicgrower

manicgrower

Premium Member
Supporter
And yeah that fucking guy with the generator was keeping me up all night too:wondering

E

ELITE GENETICS

wont be long & you'll be back ontop with better strains then youve ever had b4 bro..hang in there man!
Well as it says I live in Houston and I have some really horrible news. Hurricane came through and it was devastating. I lost power the night it hit. I didnt recieve power back on for #12 days. My entire grow was wiped out. After spending thousands and thousands on my 12X12 flower and 6x12 veg room all of my plants were turned into a moldy mushy pile. Pounds gone!!! After spending years of sorting through hundreds of seeds trying to find those special mother plants, theyre all gone.Everything I worked on gone! It makes me just want to give up. The good thing is my family, my kids are OK. I know alot of people lost their lives so im thankfull for that. Sorry for rambling I had to vent.

manicgrower

manicgrower

Premium Member
Supporter
Im hanging in there Elite and im very exited to start tryin some new srains :smirk

Top Bottom