total indoor newbie.. plz help

• Thread starter ole_boy
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
P

Planit Growit

Be careful if you do put an A.C. out ov the window if you think you might have some unwanted guests. I believe the window unit AC's leave the smell ov the good ganja in the water they drip out or something to that nature. Im sure JBB or Fear either know how to rid that smell from the AC or they will figure out a way. JBB and Fear def know their sheeiit:)

F

Fear

thanks PG I was thinking the ac would be backed into the garage. The water def. smells of dank.

J

johnnyballbag

Premium Member
Supporter
Hmm... i've never had that problem myself, and i use a/c like 3/4 of the year, but maybe cuz i run a huge scrubber for my size room. I've got neighbors pretty close to my actual room, so i make DAMN sure there's no light leaking, no smell escaping, or anything that can give me away. I'm all about longevity baby. ;)

J

johnnyballbag

Premium Member
Supporter
Maybe so, but i'd think if you've got a K9 unit on your property, you're already fucked.

P

Planit Growit

Maybe so, but i'd think if you've got a K9 unit on your property, you're already fucked.
Lol, yeah hope that doesnt happen:( but yeah tha water carries that aroma something vicious. Be safe for sure:) like you say JBB longevity, i agree. Well put man.

P

Planit Growit

JBB i have got to know who is in tha avatar rockin tha phuk out ov that MULLET, LOL that has got me laughing my ass off daayuum Lol

J

johnnyballbag

Premium Member
Supporter
Haha. I don't have a clue who it is, thought it was hilarious. Isn't it funny how after you see someone's avatar long enough, you start to associate it with them? Haha. Or is that just me? Like here's how i picture Fear as a younger kid:

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X_WyObcPV_0[/YOUTUBE]

J

johnnyballbag

Premium Member
Supporter
Mullets are fucking hilarious enough on their own...but that kid stepped up to the plate and took it one further. He's rocking a mullet with fucking steps on the side!!! STEPS bitches!! Haha.

F

Fear

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oOT16YiZou8[/YOUTUBE]

P

Planit Growit

ROFL my phuking ass off. My stomache is killing me,

P

Planit Growit

That video ov Fear as a younger kid reminds me ov something out ov Fear and Loathing to LV, hmm:)

J

johnnyballbag

Premium Member
Supporter
^^^ Haha. Now, not that I'VE ever done any hallucinogens, but.... i know i've gotten trapped up staring at my face, wondering if both eyes really ARE different sizes. Or staring at your hands, wondering if they're moving or not.

J

johnnyballbag

Premium Member
Supporter
:scared0016: There's that damn sound again....you here that?

Top Bottom