Totaly Fu##ed up, help needed

• Thread starter Akabudz
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Akabudz

Akabudz

Hi all, I'm in week 4 of flower, the night before last I added some under canopy lighting as my canopy is so tight...
I have lights on 5pm, off 5am, got up this morning at 7am and the under canopy light was on 😔 ffs, i was sure it was plugged into the timer but not, looks like it has been on for 30 hrs plus.
What am I to expect happen to my grow now? 16 plants, 4th week 12/12.
Any help appreciated

Akabudz

Akabudz

What can I expect to see if they go herm or reveg? What should I look out for?
Thanks

Akabudz

Akabudz

Obviously I will be looking for nannas, anything else to look out for?

mysticepipedon

mysticepipedon

They're not going to reveg. When plants are in flower, it takes about 2 weeks of 18/6 before veg growth starts sprouting.

Bahs Creole

Bahs Creole

Honestly I don't believe 30 hours is going to do much, it might have your plants stressed but as long as your tactful in your lighting schedule and you're positive all your lights are in sync.. the next four weeks should run smooth😁

BurnzYzBudZz

BurnzYzBudZz

HOWCan.i.helPYOU?
Supporter
Side canopy lighting is okay, but lights under the canopy is useless. Don’t waste your time. tuck or defoliate inside canopy.

chemistry

chemistry

I don't know of any one else that's done this, or seen it before, but I think you should be ok, the plants should just treat it as an extra sunny day. 🤞

If you've done any re-vegging, then you'll know how long it takes.

Akabudz

Akabudz

Thanks all 👍 I will keep ya all. Posted,
I have lights on in an hour, if they go hermi how long does that normally take?
Thanks again.

Bahs Creole

Bahs Creole

More than a week to produce male flowers that are ready to puff pollen, here's a mature male plant I have spittin pollen, ready to be collected.

IMG 20201013 081415 164
Akabudz

Akabudz

Thanks bro, i would have thought 30 hrs would be classed as a guarantee for hermi lol 👍

Top Bottom