Tow and Grow Trailers

• Thread starter Chemotype
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
norcal215

norcal215

Garden of Dreams Seed Co
dizzam thats the shit i have wanted to convert the toy hauler to one of these fuck me for not doing it first

Smokey503ski

Smokey503ski

you can make it for half the cost. Or buy a shipping container for 2 g's and build it the right way for way less. And those can still be moved easy.

motherlode

motherlode

@Rolln_J
Supporter
saw a mini on CL a while back - was selling for 12k - great for somebody who has some property off the beaten path, but would be way more fun to build it yourself

H

happyinmendo

This is a great system for someone who isn't handy and needs it built. That is something to consider. Some people are useless with tools. This is plug and play.

I'd love to know how they plan on cooling it as well. It looks by the spacing that it is setup for 600w bulbs.

There are tons of ways though to build this for a reasonable amount of money. I'd say for 1500.00 per light is a general rule of thumb I've bid rooms out at. I charge something like 3500.00 - 5000.00 per light to build out peoples rooms w/ full hvac depending on how automated they want it and if they are going to require surveillance. That be said there is an 18 light unit, @ 5000 = 90000.00 or a pretty equivalent amount of money for a system that is not going to produce as much but is on wheels... always a toss up with things like this specific to the person using it.

A

antimatter

lol @ complaining about heat Its almost below freezing where I live right now and its not even October. Jealous I don't need acs.

CheechWizard

CheechWizard

nice. you know what I really need right now, is a tow&dry.

norcal215

norcal215

Garden of Dreams Seed Co
This is a great system for someone who isn't handy and needs it built. That is something to consider. Some people are useless with tools. This is plug and play.

lmao ya for sure, you know how many people i ran across in the last 15 years in the construction trade that thought they were frammers because they had a hitachi framming gun or people that thought they were drywall tappers because they had a few knives and a mud pan.......cracks me up just because you have snap-on tools r u a mechanic?

A

antimatter

lmao ya for sure, you know how many people i ran across in the last 15 years in the construction trade that thought they were frammers because they had a hitachi framming gun or people that thought they were drywall tappers because they had a few knives and a mud pan.......cracks me up just because you have snap-on tools r u a mechanic?

lol this is funny

T

TOWandGROW

Answers available

Yo we are here to answer any questions and clear up any unknowns. We will never spam any sales pitches - just answer your questions.

To get a better idea about our trailers check out the videos at www.YouTube.com/TOWandGROW

No doubt our prices are high but as a new company we had mass expenses out the gate. We will be announcing special pricing soon but as a preview the Mirage 28' model will drop from $59.9 to $44.9.

Our "Big Air" systems keep fresh air in the flowering room, keeps the heat of the lights in check and is based on a proven system (we aren't rookies).

Let me know what questions you have.

M

Mad Farmer 1620

It just looks like a lot of light for the amount of space. This will run u a fortune to run vs your return I don't know. I could think of a better way to utilize space maybe have the walkway up the middle with grow space on both sides would be sick!

S

SomeoneYouKnow

Ive seen these trailers in person - and they are not that impressive.

They use all top notch equipment, so they look cool in pictures, but unless you live in a VERY cold area, they just will not work properly.

They are based on pulling in fresh ambient air to work properly.

I saw them at the THC Expo in LA - where the ambient temp was 74 or so in the showroom - they had both the trailer rear doors open, and all fans inside running - and the temps were just about equalized - meaning that it was about 75 or so inside the trailer.

Made for a good demonstration for someone who didnt know what they were looking at, but as soon as you put these trailers on site, I just dont see them working properly.

Hope it Helps. Dont waste your money, build one yourself with a mini-split attached or something, but their idea of pulling in fresh air will only work at night.

SYK

S

SomeoneYouKnow

This fucken cracked me up.

Respect.

A

antimatter

Better to just get a house or build a shop with a service...

S

SweetIslandFunk

-Howdy

--hello officer

- your back left taillight is....
What's that smell?

-- what smell?

- whatcha towing back there? I better take a look.

Culivation, trafficking, and a motor violation all at once.

These things are dumb.

SweetIF

T

TOWandGROW

Couple things...

The trailers are meant to be parked in a warehouse or big garage. They are not meant to be mobile while growing. The idea is that you can get permits for a wall receptacle, hose bib and floor drain before the trailer goes in and you are set with inspections and good on permits. If for any reason you need to move your grow room (zoning change, partnership breaks up, landlord gets funky, whatever) you can move it easily.

We did have a Beast at the THC Expo. This is a 43' trailer with 16 lights 1000w HPS in the main room. We had them set at 600w for the show. The trailer stayed even with the convention center temp with just our exhaust system. That trailer in operation comes with double stacked swamp coolers in the rear aisles. This will keep the trailer at full power at about 80 in a regular summer day. When it gets 109 like it is today in SoCal our customers turn off the CO2 gen and keep it under 95. Most days its fine.

We use LOTS of light. Our philosophy is based on lumens = yield. We actually built a trailer with a center aisle and two rows of 3x6 (actually 3.5x6.5) trays down the side. This was set up as a drip system but can easily be converted to ebb and flow. It has 16 lights - 8 down each side.

Olyver

Olyver

Sucks having to shut off CO2 burner when it's so hot outside. With 16 lights, you can shut off 2 or 4 lights, during the hot weather, with 4 lights off, you can still augment with CO2. When CO2 rises to preset level and burner shuts off, then turn the 2 or 4 lights back on. Next time CO2 comes on, and it shouldn't have to come on for another hour at least, then shut off 2 or 4 more different lights, stagger them so 2 lights are never off side by side.

A

antimatter

For those of us that are a bit more handy and not as wealthy we would rather buy something along the lines of this and then outfit it ourselves..

Get a few custom built insulted 38 footers with say 3-4 side doors and then just frame in some 2-3 ton window air conditioners in doorways add in your ducting for air cooling the lights etc. or just air cool the entire room and your good go. Park wherever and you got yourself a portable growroom.

A

antimatter

f*ck it just buy a trailer and then build a structure on top it, put whatever insulation R value you want in it and make the roof strong enough for snow load plus add your tail lights to make it road worthy.

Olyver

Olyver

These trailers are easy to build and outfit yourself. Who's to say the someone doesn't install a tracking device on the trailer before you pick it up. There is too much concern for someone to purchase one of these trailers. They use CAP, I mean CRAP lighting controllers. You can easilly build one of these trailers for half the price, it's been done by many others.

Top Bottom