Trademarking a Pic

• Thread starter Purkle
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
P

Purkle

Premium Member
Supporter
Anyone care to give a detailed description of how to trademark ones pics? Kinda like a stamp in the corner of your pic so nobody can rip it. Would be nice to maybe see my pics years down the road with my mark on them. Thanks!!:happy:

O

Outlaw Grower

Breeder
Supporter
download picture shark. its freeware and will automaticly watermark your pics where you want it to. or you can do it in a layer in photoshop

O

Outlaw Grower

Breeder
Supporter
another thing you may find handy is both vista and xp have a free plugin photo resizer thats freeware

P

Purkle

Premium Member
Supporter
I messed with picture shark for a couple minutes but it didnt seem too user friendly or computer idiot friendly. I cant figure out how to shrink my image and post it in the corner. Ill have a friend check it out.

F

FastForward

And the gallery here auto adds a THCF watermark if you're worried about other places posting your shots...?

R

ReelBusy1

Anyone care to give a detailed description of how to trademark ones pics? Kinda like a stamp in the corner of your pic so nobody can rip it. Would be nice to maybe see my pics years down the road with my mark on them. Thanks!!:happy:

What you mean is copyright.
Trademarks are an expensive process.
Just by labeling your pics with a watermark or mark on the side with your copyright the work is under copyright.

yes, what you mean is copyright. although this requires filling out a form and sending $ to the feds, along with a copy of the image. in this case, it doesn't buy you much, terribly $$ to enforce a copyright. go with the watermark, or burn "Purkle" into the image.

BOSSMAN88188

BOSSMAN88188

Cool thread.
Thaks for the info.
I am going to have fun with it.

S

Sweet Leaf

and if your gonna water mark it, i would make your water mark kinda translucent across the pic. ive always been able to crop out the normal corner of the pic water marks no worries.. not that i do that a lot :itwasntme just a heads up

BOSSMAN88188

BOSSMAN88188

Are you're neighbor's. Brad pitt, david duchovny,or juliet lewis

Top Bottom