• Thread starter CBDfutute4
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
CBDfutute4

CBDfutute4

Hello all

I am one looking to trade stabs at some of the up and coming marijuana stocks

Mostly Canadian n west coast companies

Quite a few are traded in the us stock exchange but the majority are non US.

Not traded in the Nasdaq, NYSE, etc

I not a trader by profession, I know of the Chicago board of trade, the Boston, Miami...

But where would be the best to register n begins tossing money around.

I spoke with Ally, like ameritrade, Scott-trade,

They are the cheapest to use as far as a beginner would go....but the min buy for any stock is $100.00

Some of these places that are one cent, less than a cent, or even up to .05.... not any are worth (to me) $100 investment.

I’d prefer to spend 100, across the board on 10-15 companies...

Anyone doin this now?

H

hawkman

have been following this /these investment for a long time - can give you some excellsnt places/sites of companies and they all make money many are in the "oils" and "dry" - these are very big companies and one needs a bit of capital to start, but, one can get into thew market for very little money Yes there is money to be made (been following the market fore the last 10years - intresting ???

CBDfutute4

CBDfutute4

I wanted to join the Vancouver board of trade.

Just not sure what online trading platform to sign up with.

Most of the mj stocks traded on the nasdaq are bigger n cost a decent bit

I just wana throw 20 bucks at 12-15 places n see who’s who in 3 yrs

H

hawkman

Penny stick reference tool for you ? i KNOW THERE WERE ARE MANY

H

hawkman

THERE ARE INVESTMENT GROUPS FOR INVESTMENT + EASIER WAYS BUT INVESTMENT IS CONSIDER hIGH rISK - BUT NOT AS BAD BAD AS BIT-CON PENNY STOCK MIGHT BE WAY TO MAKE A FEW BUCKS ? !!! (WERE MIGHT i START "GOGGLE PENNY MARIJUANA STOCK ? A GOOD BROKER FOR ? tHANKS AND pEACSE

Raoul9

Raoul9

Hello all

I not a trader by profession, I know of the Chicago board of trade, the Boston, Miami...

They are the cheapest to use as far as a beginner would go....but the min buy for any stock is $100.00

Some of these places that are one cent, less than a cent, or even up to .05.... not any are worth (to me) $100 investment.

Anyone doin this now?
Yeah, check out streetsmartcentral.com Charles Schwab and marijuanastocks.com for basic info.

NHWhites

NHWhites

Dropped as in bought 5000 worth if BC!

Has to be better than what I wanted to do with it. Blow n stipperz! Jk

It’ll climb back up the $13k/coin, make a quick g and get out. Wait for the next 20% drop, rinse and repeat. Also ethereum is a sound buy too but. I personally think has more long term potential than bitcoin. Also, don’t panic sell if the price drops, seriously don’t sell. Also, don’t trade straight on Coinbase. Transfer your coins to GDAX which is the exchange that Coinbase uses. You’ll save money on trades and get way better prices as Coinbase adds a premium

MirrorZen

MirrorZen

Projected at 60k Btc is going to be at, at the end of 2018. This was done by a few stock experts, if it even hits half of that, not a bad investment. If more and more places keep accepting crypto like they have been, this crypto currency won't go away. It will just continue to rise and catch popularity. Funny to me how a lot of stoners were some of the first to jump on board. I think it says something about our ability to have an open mind about outlandish opportunities.

NHWhites

NHWhites

The issue with bitcoin right now is functionality and fees. Transfers are slow and expensive compared to other cryptos. Bitcoin was just the first and most we’ll know crypto. Once the hype train quiets down, it might now be worth much but the tech behind it is very interesting. And the 60k price target means nothing. They also predict that it will hit 5k a coin, they’re just not sure which will come first lol. It’s all speculation and hype in the news but that doesn’t mean you can’t make some real money off if it first

DemonTrich

DemonTrich

I now accept BC as payment for services rendered.

The projection is why I invested.

H

hawkman

Hello all

Anyone doin this now?
PM with some investment information - would you by bitcoin ?

Top Bottom