Training Techs for some Aliens?

• Thread starter MightyStoner
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
M

MightyStoner

So Im running Alien Formaggio and Grass Knuckels in a Dwc.
I was wondering if anyone could advice what training tech these respond best to.

I was thinking about lst but I dont want to risk my babies health or happiness since Im a first timer. So what should I do Fim//top/lst/scrog??

darksideX

darksideX

wat up stoner:joint: ..kool you 'r runnin' some alienz:yes
u will be more than happy with them..promised..:)..
they like supercroppin'..they like toppin'..imo they lik everthin' u do..as long u grow 'em:)
..if you r interested i had the same as you..check 'em out

all the best..and can't wait to see ur alienz..

cheers
:very_first_smiley:

M

MIZZ ELVIS

When you cross two p1 parent plants(Example- Fem.Bubble Gum & male deep chunk) the first generation of offspring is known as the F1(1st filial generation). You and I are the F1 offspring of our parents. So now at the F1 generation, you select a male and female from the f1 progeny and cross them with each other. The offspring of the F1 generation cross yields the F2 generation and so on and so forth, for each succesive generation of progeny. Hope that shines some light on the subject.

jadins_journey

jadins_journey

Supporter
When you cross two p1 parent plants(Example- Fem.Bubble Gum & male deep chunk) the first generation of offspring is known as the F1(1st filial generation). You and I are the F1 offspring of our parents. So now at the F1 generation, you select a male and female from the f1 progeny and cross them with each other. The offspring of the F1 generation cross yields the F2 generation and so on and so forth, for each succesive generation of progeny. Hope that shines some light on the subject.

Excellent answer MISS ELVIS, dead on target except the comparison to humans. I taught high school Ag. in the heart of the Appalachian Mountains and had the opportunity to see up close the effects of F2 and possibly F3 generations in humans. But damn them boys could grow some weed.

jj

M

MightyStoner

Yeah F2 for both. I got 2 of each going and 3 seeds left of each if I have to kill any males. I will post stuff as the grow prolly(though im alittle paranoid about it with the whole schmoe debacle) So far they have just pulled there heads outta the rockwool. There so tiny its cute.

Naming the Knucks Sonic and Tails. Naming the Formaggio's Jeriba and Yoda.

Top Bottom