Trainwreck feminized growing slow

• Thread starter Legacy420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Legacy420

Legacy420

I have a trainwreck fem and NL fem that popped on 11/22. the other seeds didn't make it so I germed some powerskunk and a cali orange from bagseed on 11/30. They were all started in rapid rooter plugs untill roots showed out the bottom then into Styrofoam cups I just transplanted them into the pots you see there. The powerskunk is in a small passive hydro system for experimental purposes.

The TW, NL & Cali O are in fox farm oceans forest soil. the ph is around 7 as my meter says right in between acidic and alkaline. I am wondering why I am getting yellowing on the bottom leaves and they are growing so slow? I topped the TW and it just grew back the same main stem just the leaves were cut! the Skunk is grwing the best and fastest so I topped it yesterday it's growing back well. The skunk is the last seed i planted but since it's hydroponic i guess it's growing faster.

What's going on with my other plants? why is the growth so slow. I thought they would be in full veg in 4 weeks. this is liuke week 6 and they still look like seedlings. I am using a homebox xs with a good can fan. 250 mh/hps light and the temps stay around 78-82 with the occasional spike to 85 or 86. What's goind on????????:(

B

British_Hempire

7 is too high a PH, it should be 5.8 to 6.2. I hear that the FFOF soil is very hot, probably not good for starting seeds in. I would bet that the slow growth is because the plants don't like the soil and the ph is too high, causing nute lockout.

Legacy420

Legacy420

Yeah I got the PH down to around 6.5 once I posted I realized that the ph was too high. Thanks British!

R

Reeferman

If a strain is a ibl and its self pollinated issues often occur as a result of inbreeding depression .
This is a good reason to keep 2 pheno's of the same strain and pollinate pheno 1 with the pollen produced by pheno #2 .
RM

Latest posts

Top Bottom