Tranny Plant

• Thread starter PlumberSoCal
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
PlumberSoCal

PlumberSoCal

What I thought was a male turned out to be a hermie. He/she is sitting under my Loquat tree sucking up sunshine and producing buds and balls.

I see some fem seeds in my future...

Tranny plant
Tranny plant 2
PlumberSoCal

PlumberSoCal

I don't see any boobies. No seeds in your future from that.

While I certainly don't have the best camera I'm seeing flowers just starting to form on the ends. In a few days we'll know for sure.

If it is just a male I have a few young ladies who will produce some seeds for me when the time comes. 😉

PlumberSoCal

PlumberSoCal

Yup, all boy. Two years ago I did the same (male removed from the greenhouse) and I started seeing hairs at every top and ended up with seedy buds. It sure looked to me to be producing hairs but couldn't see 'em in the pics. Maybe it's my eyesight that's not so good any more. I've been taking my reading glasses with me up to the garden...

Half of this strain (Thai-Chemdog) is susceptible to producing hermies and it happened in the first cross although this year the Indica is dominant with only two Sativa leaners.

He's got a girlfriend now and they both seem very happy even with this shitty weather we're having.

20190509 101746
Jimster

Jimster

Supporter
I looked as well as my old eyes can see, but it looks like the plant is a full male. I look for the white hairs, but new growth can be very pale, almost white, and has fooled me more than once. Look for the white Peace sign!

B

Burned Haze

Cut the balls off at its prime , dry em off, and cure em. Smoke it and see how sour and how high you get (j/k kinda lol )

PlumberSoCal

PlumberSoCal

Cut the balls off at its prime , dry em off, and cure em. Smoke it and see how sour and how high you get (j/k kinda lol )

It's full of balls and I will be keeping some for the fall crop but I'll give some a try. Haven't smoked a male plant in decades.

Jimster

Jimster

Supporter
It's full of balls and I will be keeping some for the fall crop but I'll give some a try. Haven't smoked a male plant in decades.
I was just thinking the same thing...back in the 70s, you tossed some bag seeds, which were overly plentiful, into some dirt and whatever grew, you smoked. FWIW, I had a male plant that I ground up and made brownies with it ...it was powerful as hell! I didn't enjoy pulling small stems out of my teeth, or belching chlorophyll.

PlumberSoCal

PlumberSoCal

I was just thinking the same thing...back in the 70s, you tossed some bag seeds, which were overly plentiful, into some dirt and whatever grew, you smoked. FWIW, I had a male plant that I ground up and made brownies with it ...it was powerful as hell! I didn't enjoy pulling small stems out of my teeth, or belching chlorophyll.

Yeah we did. Sometimes seeds made up the a big chunk of an oz bag. Sucked back then. Now I want to produce a couple hundred seeds a year. Times change...

Top Bottom