transferring money$

• Thread starter 420Gator
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
kushdaking

kushdaking

Look into google wallet, thats what I use, people can even attach money from an email and send it to you an walla its in your googl wallet

Oldmanstoner

Oldmanstoner

was using banks but have had several accounts (not in my name) closed for "suspicious activity". been using moneygram money orders for awhile now but I have to jump thru more hoops every week so Im abandoning that method as well...

thinking about a green dot card and having money pak #'s sent to me but with the daily withdrawl limit Ill need like 10 cards to make transactions happen in one day plus they need SS #s which is no good

cash in the mail would be cool except if it gets lost theres no way to recover. Im considering western union but itll cost me about 10%.....

anyone with a good idea feel free to post up or shoot me a PM

Its gonna cost, just have to understand that has to built in to your project accounting activity. 10% for large amounts to be securely sent, can't say that is all that bad but thought it was less then that at Western Union? For money to be sent to be paid out in cash but sent via Debit/Credit card is like 7%, now if the sender sends via debit/credit it bring that amount. Yet doing these activities is best to get a lawyer to set things up correctly because if you have questions about partners or other people ability to think correctly will only land your ass someplace where you really don't want to be!

Personally I like used auto's!

Oldmanstoner

Oldmanstoner

Look into google wallet, thats what I use, people can even attach money from an email and send it to you an walla its in your googl wallet

Wasn't there some sort of issue with Google an security problems an/or them reporting to the government?

Top Bottom