Transform Hardened Coconut Oil into Liquid again?

• Thread starter Hooolian
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
H

Hooolian

Hi All,

Yesterday I used the magical butter maker at one hour and 160F and 10 grams of Amenisa Haze trim.

I used pure coconut oil and it has come out at around 400l of oil that has now hardened at room temperature. If I add in fracitious coconut oil will these change the solution so it is always oil liquid at all tempretures? Or how do I change it back to an oil consistency always? Not just heating as it will go back solid.

Many thanks!!

Like2Grow

Like2Grow

Hi All,

Yesterday I used the magical butter maker at one hour and 160F and 10 grams of Amenisa Haze trim.

I used pure coconut oil and it has come out at around 400l of oil that has now hardened at room temperature. If I add in fracitious coconut oil will these change the solution so it is always oil liquid at all tempretures? Or how do I change it back to an oil consistency always? Not just heating as it will go back solid.

Many thanks!!
I have the Magical butter maker as well and using pure coconut oil never turns out solid at room temp.

You should be wondering what are you really trying to turn back into oil.

H

Hooolian

I have the Magical butter maker as well and using pure coconut oil never turns out solid at room temp.

You should be wondering what are you really trying to turn back into oil.
Hi there - The thing is I bought the oil solid it melted and infused in the machine and now it’s solid again - I might have to just use this as a butter if I can’t get it back to liquid again.

H

Hooolian

Thanks man - yeah it’s for drops - I’ll get mct next time looks like this will always be hard

PipeCarver

PipeCarver

Supporter
Thanks man - yeah it’s for drops - I’ll get mct next time looks like this will always be hard
A magic butter machine you say. I'd never heard of such a thing so 1 google later I see said machines.

I've only infused pot into coconut twice and I did this in a double boiler ( just one pot full of water boiling under another pot on top ) chunk in the coconut oil or butter and let it melt....add pot stir and cook for an hour stirring occasionally. Strain through cheese cloth and I have my oil. I've then added chocolate chips & a scoop of peanut butter. Melt it all together then pour out onto a small pan add a few nuts and raisins then harden in the fridge.......

.Sorry I got of track of the post but the stuff taste so good I just gotta share it.

100 6302
josefrahl

josefrahl

What you could do is remove the dropper from the cap when storing, warm up bottle by standing it in warm water. Put the dropper back on after it 'melts', shake it up, and have your drops. I know conut oil turns into liquid fast in warm water.

Or cook it up like pipecarver does :D

Btw I have the magicalbutter machine as well. I love the buffalo wing sauce recipe on their website. :)

Top Bottom