Transition from veg to flower how many days ?

• Thread starter jollycanna
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
jollycanna

jollycanna

New,Gwan the keeper of the trees...available soon.
Supporter
If I put them into 12-12 light how many days be for they start developing bud sites?

jollycanna

jollycanna

Supporter
So the day I end veg light cycle the next day is the time to top dress P and K so in 1 -2 week its avalible to the plants

growsince79

growsince79

If I put them into 12-12 light how many days be for they start developing bud sites?
Depends on strain and plant age. Usually takes 1-3 weeks on more mature plants. The same plant if flipped very early might take alot longer depending on strain. I once grew some Colombian Gold 12-12 from seed that didn't start to flower for two months.

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Depends on strain and plant age. Usually takes 1-3 weeks on more mature plants. The same plant if flipped very early might take alot longer depending on strain. I once grew some Colombian Gold 12-12 from seed that didn't start to flower for two months.
This is correct if the plant is mature it's usually a week to 2. If it's not add on however long that particular plant takes to mature if 12/12 from seed.

jollycanna

jollycanna

Supporter
So the transition phase isn't counted toward the the suggested flowering times? 9weeks starts after transission

jollycanna

jollycanna

Supporter
All mine are mature like 5 months old

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

So the transition phase isn't counted toward the the suggested flowering times? 9weeks starts after transission
Yes its counted... Generally I count from when the light cycle flips. I did 36hr dark period and started counting from the time the light cam back on for 12/12. But I wouldn't put to much into this. The plants will be done when they are done. It's not all that uncommon for them to run a week or 2 and sometimes more longer than is stated by the breeder. So if you want to get an idea of how long then great but don't use it as an absolute imo. Like I say they are finished when they are finished not some arbitrary date. At least with photos.

jollycanna

jollycanna

Supporter
20200807 152311
Day 1 out of 24hr light

Beowuuulf

Beowuuulf

White widow I grew started stretching within 3 days from flip buds came like a week or two later

jollycanna

jollycanna

Supporter
White widow I grew started stretching within 3 days from flip buds came like a week or two later
Are you john beowulf from the youtube kief and other plant videos epic videos? I wrecked stoned from some press buds but I'm excited on seeing some stretch.
20200807 224555
20200807 152246

Latest posts

Top Bottom