Transitioning plants in Coco to outdoors

• Thread starter Dazashell
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Dazashell

Dazashell

Hey everybody,

Got two girls on the go, an unknown but tasty girl in her 3rd week of flower that will see her days in flower indoors. Also a mainline cheese that will also see flower in a week or so indoors.

I'd like to know about shifting a couple of the clones of each plant to outdoors after being in for a couple of weeks now, gaining roots and now starting to flourish.

I transition them outdoors for the good sun we have here in Oz in the last month of spring...days are longer and sunshine is shining hard.

They've been in under lights for 18/6 and I'd like to bring them out. Obviously they will not get 18 lights on and I was wondering about adverse affects in doing so

They boost outside like nobodies business! They took a while to root but are all coming good and looking better daily, growing profusely

Thoughts? Experience....Cheers

This is my first time in Coco ...used to run (a long time ago) a hydroton recirculating system but I see Coco is for me. Seems bloody good so far...a few gnats issues on a small scale but I think I'm on top of that.

Transitioning plants in coco to outdoors
Transitioning plants in coco to outdoors 2
Transitioning plants in coco to outdoors 2

Cheese top from the mainline on the left, 3 unknowns right of her.

TIA

TripsRabbit

TripsRabbit

Just put them under 12/12 dark/light cycle and make sure they get 12 hours of total darkness at the same time every day.

Dazashell

Dazashell

Just letting them do their Thang , they seem to be responding really well. Increased pot size on two of them as they were close to root bound in the 1litre (1/4 gallon) pots

Tight nodes and buds forming
IMG 20201226 173837

From the small pots (foreground) to the larger 20l(5gallon)
IMG 20201226 175218

I love them so much 😉
IMG 20201226 173758

Top Bottom