Transplant help with 3 week old plants

• Thread starter LakerGang89
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
freezeland2

freezeland2

Yep 18 on 6 off. With the light meter set to led full spectrum it’s at least 12K on the lux
That’s ok. I wouldn’t push above 20K yet, especially if you repot tomorrow. When your ready to raise the light intensity lower the light fixture a little rather than dial it up.

LakerGang89

LakerGang89

Lower the fixture
While still keeping it at 75 percent? I had the light at maybe 8 inches above the plants but I was worried bumping it to 75 would fry the plant being that close so I raised it to between 12 to 16 inches

freezeland2

freezeland2

While still keeping it at 75 percent? I had the light at maybe 8 inches above the plants but I was worried bumping it to 75 would fry the plant being that close so I raised it to between 12 to 16 inches
You can raise it and turn power up. Watch the light meter.

GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
i think you should just leave her be she looks overwatered and stressed, in 5-7 days i’d transplant her again into at least 3 gallon size pot when it’s close to watering so after your transplant you soak the soil and leave it!!

JustGrowWithIt

JustGrowWithIt

It stays at a consistent high 70s in my tent. I have a fan going full blast in there to kinda circulate and push some hot air out so it doesn’t get too hot
Floor temp as in actual temperature of the floor surface you have them sitting on.

LakerGang89

LakerGang89

i think you should just leave her be she looks overwatered and stressed, in 5-7 days i’d transplant her again into at least 3 gallon size pot when it’s close to watering so after your transplant you soak the soil and leave it!!
She needs water like every 2 or 3 days. That’s why I suspected this pot was too small for her. She’s drinking water wayyyy too fast.

Top Bottom