Transplanted about a week ago, now this... what is it?

• Thread starter TSD
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
TSD

TSD

Starting from undergrowth and apparently moving up. I've been so busy I just noticed. Is it some kind of pathogen? Other two adjacent plants are fine. Will check back later, running late. Help!

Transplanted about a week ago now this what is it
Transplanted about a week ago now this what is it 2
Transplanted about a week ago now this what is it 3
Transplanted about a week ago now this what is it 4
TSD

TSD

Nutrient lockout? Shock from transplant? I made my own soil mix, but it cooked for weeks... maybe it was a little hot... but I always do it the same way. Anyone?

growsince79

growsince79

Looks like some kind of blight. My tomatos get that when rain splashes soil on the leaves and it stays cloudy.

Frankster

Frankster

Never trust a doctor who's plants have died.
Supporter
Plant is green, color is good, leaves look engaged to sunlight, posture looks great.

I agree with Od, the plant looks healthy, those were obviously taken from the bottom. Potassium over or under abundance (probably excess) at another time, would be my guess. I see some tips on the lower parts of the plant, and nothing on the newer growth for awhile now, so it looks like a historical record, more than anything.

Note how all the damage is isolated to the leaf margins, or tips.
Sorta like looking at tree rings, I suppose.

Last edited:
TSD

TSD

Plant is green, color is good, leaves look engaged to sunlight, posture looks great.

I agree with Od, the plant looks healthy, those were obviously taken from the bottom. Potassium over or under abundance (probably excess) at another time, would be my guess. I see some tips on the lower parts of the plant, and nothing on the newer growth for awhile now, so it looks like a historical record, more than anything.

Note how all the damage is isolated to the leaf margins, or tips.
Sorta like looking at tree rings, I suppose.
Yes I tried Dutch Science this year and I went a little hard the first time lol.

TSD

TSD

Bit of shock a bit of nut lock out nothing much you can do when you go into ground how's it looking has it picked up .
They are looking good, I trimmed off the damaged leaves and thinned out the bottoms a bit because they were super thick. I saturated them with water from the river as well. I don't see any new signs of damage.

Frankster

Frankster

Never trust a doctor who's plants have died.
Supporter
They are looking good, I trimmed off the damaged leaves and thinned out the bottoms a bit because they were super thick. I saturated them with water from the river as well. I don't see any new signs of damage.
You need my foliar spay for that stuff. I would get some pure crop 1 if I was you, if you don't already have it. It will really help improve your situation, but it's pricey. Personally, I think you put them a little to close together. It's really nice to have light on all the sides. Oh well, what's done is done. I wouldn't change it. Maybe training might help though.

TSD

TSD

You need my foliar spay for that stuff. I would get some pure crop 1 if I was you, if you don't already have it. It will really help improve your situation, but it's pricey. Personally, I think you put them a little to close together. It's really nice to have light on all the sides. Oh well, what's done is done. I wouldn't change it. Maybe training might help though.
Yes I know, they are in the middle of my garden in my back yard and I need to be able to camouflage them a bit... I will be training them out as they grow and they will be in full sun literally all day and the placement of the garden the sun goes directly over in a diagonal path above my line, so I think they'll be good. After I put them in I thought the middle one should probably have gone somewhere else... but I think they'll do fine, I get pretty intense with the lst. The main branches I tied down to continue in the direction they were trained inside and I'll tie the small branches out as soon as they are long enough to go where I want them. I do wish I would have put them in a triangle instead of a line... but this is what happens when you transplant stoned at 6 am lol. Never heard of pure crop 1, I'll check into it!

TSD

TSD

I usually use neem or insecticidal soap if I have any pest issues because I try to keep it as organic as possible. Is that stuff leaps and bounds better than those? It would have to be at that price lol. I don't mind spending on products that work well, I dropped the money for the Dutch Science nutes... but I have 12 plants ( the other 9 are or will be in the woods)... not including the clones that will be given to friends... so I'd need a decent amount if I'm using as a preventative. I have a ton of herbs, marigolds and nasturtium I'm my garden to deter the pests... but aphids always seem to make an appearance at some point. Last year they set up a hotel in my final week of flower and I had to violently wash all my bud.... I was so pissed.

Latest posts

Top Bottom