transplanted damage?

• Thread starter 0MEGA
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None

0MEGA

i removed a hermie from the garden and used its larger pot for another strain ai tried pulling out of th base and it got a little weak i cut the pot, plant looks fine its just loose at the base and leaning toward one side, i also didnt water. i know mistake. but mind you i was smoking off the vapour skillet and had one too many hits. the plant was also LSTd in the other pot and that bend isnt as stable. if i water will it get more stable or do i have to stake it up?
thanks i am really baked from this maui wax. bummed out that my plants got pollenated by a hermie. but not all.

altitudefarmer

altitudefarmer

if you have any doubt, stake it. Baby your plants and they'll baby you. Hold off on the vapour skillet until AFTER you've made critical decisions for your garden and implemented them. With a little TLC your plant should survive. If you can hold off on medicating a little bit, your medicine will be better later! Good Luck! :)

0MEGA

good advice i learned the hard way i freaked out when i saw the hermie. i feel like shit because i have been very careful and it feels like crap fuckomn up.

Latest posts

Top Bottom